! Beautiful Guppy Fry - Can Post To Mainland U.k !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have;

Sold - 4
Agreed - 21
Hurry people!!!

If you contact me about a deal before 7pm tonight you can buy any of the fry at 50p each [40p for an order of 20+ any colour fry]. After that time, I will be raising the price of my half black/three quarter black/full black fry to 75p each [50p in an order of 20+ any colour fry]

Be quick, save 25p and bag a bargain.

:eek: Nobody took the bargain of the century :p! Now the prices of th fry are as follows;

half black, three quarters black, full black fry are now 75p [50p when you buy 20+ of any colour fry]
any other colour fry are still 50p [40p when you buy 20+ of any colour fry]

John.

ill take 3 females off of you..in 6 weeks.and maybe a male if you have an unrelated one (dont want to inbreed)

Who was it that was coming to visit tamworht and was going to pop in and buy some? if so, I can do tomorow depending on times.

Nice fish m8.

Just having a strange ammonia spike at the moment, once its sorted and ive rehomed my betta fish id be happy to buy some fry from you. Ill let you know when :good:

how do you post them? and keep the water warm?

do you have msn messenger? i would like to buy some :D

how do you post them? and keep the water warm?

do you have msn messenger? i would like to buy some :D
Hey, you can talk to me on msn at [email protected]
I will also tell you how we package the fry etc and post them, but we only include heat packs if we think that it is either cold or it is winter when the weather usually isn't good. Like recently, we have had good weather so we woudn't need to include one.

John.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back