! Beautiful Guppy Fry - Can Post To Mainland U.k !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Do you have any left? If so would you post to Ireland? Id take about 20 of you in ratio 1:3 male to female. So how about it?

Do you have any left? If so would you post to Ireland? Id take about 20 off you in a ratio 1:3 male to female. So how about it?
I can do the offer, its just that there is only 2 or 3 that aren't sold that I can sex, the rest are just a bit to young.
The fry would cost £8.00

Also, the price would be a bit more for postage, about £12.00.

Cheers,

John.

Oh! I'm so desperate to start breeding pure endlers :( I want some lol! Just need another 38l tank for a group of peacocks!

Hey boost & nudzy, just to let you know, the deal is still on :D And I will post them at about half four this afternoon! As soon as I'm back from the post office I'll pm you both :)

Cheers.

The deal had to be called off as the courier would be through the roof! The fry are now back on sale!

Boost & Nudzy, Your fry have now been sent first class recorded delivery & will need to be signed for when they arrive tomorrow between 9am and 1pm.

Cheers, :good:

John.

arived safe and sound, well packed and no losses

Thanks

arived safe and sound, well packed and no losses

Thanks
Cheers Boost!

Nudzy and Boost have now confirmed they received the fry and I had a 100% sruvival rate :good: :D

I have also raised the postage by a pound as it cost me £8.70 to send one of the boxes of fry.
So now I will use my scales at home to make sure the weight is right [so it is only £6.70]
I now have to start buying my own supplies [I used to get them free] so I can longer do the postage so cheap :(

Hi...i'd like 7m and 3f if possible...i'm in Cov..but unable to PM for some reason...
thanks

Sorry yes I should of replyed via here :blush:

Fry arrived right on time well packaged, all alive and kicking ( well swimming lol)

they have eaten and settling well into their new home, all still fine today

thanks john, if I want anymore ill know where to come :good:

Just to let everybody know, I've had more fry born this morning :)
So I'm now back up to about 40 fry this morning, the reason I'm so low is that I've sold so many this week, and I'm going to be sending some more on monday!

So now I just have enough fry to do amys order and defys order.

Morning Bump! :)
Amy, when you come online and read this could you please pm me or leave a message on here.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back