! Beautiful Guppy Fry - Can Post To Mainland U.k !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hey everyone, My site is down at the moment as I will be changing it greatly.
hi how much would you charge me for 50 guppys the biggest ones you have to go in my discus tank please let me no i am after some straight away thanks wazza

Hi,

Have you still got 10 black guppy fry and 10 of the others please.

Oh i will like these posted

Cheers

Jo

The prices would be as follows Jo;

10 black fry - 6.50
10 fry - 4.00
p+p - 7.50

total - 18.00 gbp.

p.s let me just check if I have enough black fry :good:

hi Baby [Jo],

I can do the order you asked for at £18.00

I would be able to post on Monday [I don't post at weekends] if I receive the money any time before then. PM Me and I'll send you my paypal address :)

Bumpity bump :) :p Will have to change title to show class guppy fry and adults judging by the size of the biggest fry :p

Since I'm on my aunties laptop I don't have any pictures of the parents, however in the first 3 pages there should be some pictures of some of the adults. I currently breed;

Half black rainbows [my own strain]
half blacks
albinos
half black blues
and many more. You can search these names followed by guppy in google and you can see pictures of that type of guppy that I breed.

Is there any way you could safely ship to Cyprus ?
If so we would be interested, what sort of shipping cost ?

Hi looking for 10 male guppies and 30 female, posted to Ireland cork. Is it possible to post here? If so how much will it be total?

Hi defy, To post to ireland I'll have to get you to pay for a courier as royal mail don't do overnight next day delivery to cork, ireland. [I'm in mallow right now visiting my family here, so I was going to bring the fry over myself on the ferry and post them from ireland but you never replied :(] the price for 40 fry in total would be £16.00 + courier :) I'll find a courier now that can do the job and I'll get a quote.

Cheers,

John

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back