! Beautiful Guppy Fry - Can Post To Mainland U.k !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi have you got any fry left, i would be interested in 40 fry could we say 20quid to round it off to a nice figure?? whaat would you recomend i feed them on, have a 6 foot tank that needs filling

hey, I could do 40 fry for £20 posted :) I'll have to send the fry on tuesday though as tommorow I'm very busy :(

if you could, I prefer to accept payment by paypal.

and I suggest you feed the fry hikari first bites, mixed with crushed flakes, and every now and then some frozen food [crushed if need be] and if you can, micro worms [not necessary]

Thanks,

John.

Sorry John did not get chance to check e mail. Excellent i need to work out when i am in i think the best time will be early next week if thats okay with you. How big will the fry be will they be okay in a comuity tank with neons and platties or doi need to keep they seperate till they are oldr. will tey be a good mix of males and females? Oh and have only used paypal with ebay and the like how do i sed u money with it, just enter your e mail into it and click send??? cheers mike

With the fry, most will be big enough [95%-100%] depending on stocks, but they will all probably be o.k. And in paypal, click send money, gift, my e-mail address and send, when the mney is sent I will send the fry :)

p.s you will need to sign for the fry.

John in my ignorance - could you tell me why these are classed as Show class guppy? compared to whats available in shops?

Cheers.

Well Fearce, they are bred from guppies that are capable of entering the livebearer/guppy shows [bla].

for 3 would be £1.50, for 5 would be £2.50, postage +packaging is £7.50 and I do a deal for 20+ fry buys. 20 fry costs £8.00 + p+P

i did see those pics on the other page, i wondered if any of the fry had unusual colours? no offence when i read show guppies i thought you meant extremely different/stunning etc

if you have seen my guppies (on my thread) thats the kind i like and wondered if you had anything to go with them

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back