thijs
New Member
Hi Folks,
After 10 years of not owning an aquarium i will restart my old hobby again. I have obtained a 200L aquarium and i want to keep BBG's in it. As an ecologist i prefer to imitate the natural habitat of these fish. But here's the problem: What is the natural habitat? I have searched the internet and the books but it is nowhere to be found (even Neale's book lacks this info!). (The plan is to keep the generally sold B. doriae).
After 10 years of not owning an aquarium i will restart my old hobby again. I have obtained a 200L aquarium and i want to keep BBG's in it. As an ecologist i prefer to imitate the natural habitat of these fish. But here's the problem: What is the natural habitat? I have searched the internet and the books but it is nowhere to be found (even Neale's book lacks this info!). (The plan is to keep the generally sold B. doriae).







