Battlefield 3

i didnt get any bizarre wall clipping or anything when playing the SP through :blink:

lol. the wall thing may just have been the situation, i was in. But the door thing, lol, lots of people reporting that.

my only gripe about the SP is that you dont get to fly anything. in fact you dont use vehicles much at all. you drive a tank for a whole level, which is good. you're the gunner/bomb man in a jet for a level (not pilot) and i think thats it, not even a helicopter gunner level. would have been nice to pilot a small boat or jeep or something briefly, just to mix it up. and to be given the opportunity to practice flying in the SP, we all know how annoying it is when somebody on the MP cant fly but gets in a chopper or plane. i did it yesterday, and both times i ended up in a fireball.

getting in a tank with somebody who knows what they're doing on the quarry map with the tunnel = godly.

my only gripe about the SP is that you dont get to fly anything. in fact you dont use vehicles much at all. you drive a tank for a whole level, which is good. you're the gunner/bomb man in a jet for a level (not pilot) and i think thats it, not even a helicopter gunner level. would have been nice to pilot a small boat or jeep or something briefly, just to mix it up. and to be given the opportunity to practice flying in the SP, we all know how annoying it is when somebody on the MP cant fly but gets in a chopper or plane. i did it yesterday, and both times i ended up in a fireball.

I'm having fun with planes.
incidentally, BF1943 might offer you a chance to practice flying. its harder on 1943 than BF3. but the principals remain the same. also try changing the controller settings in the game. BF3 offers 4 or 5 different options.
lol, dont talk to me about BF3 helos. i could just about keep one up in BBC2. all i get on BF3 is: engine start...................BANG "suicide".
Tanks are cool. but, like you, i prefer to be the gun man and pop out for points with repairs. mind you i can make a fair fist of driving one too

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back