Bad Luck With Fish Food.

Your dog doesn't look like this does it?

spinydogfish1.jpg
:lol:

-FHM
 
I was cleaning the tank with a vaccum and sucking the tube to get the flow started forgot that I had just fed my fish live food.
I was drunk and fed my baby goldfish 1/3 of a tub of food. I came out after sleeping that night and the water was so cloudy and food was everywhere thickly so I had to do an emergency removal of the fish. Which meant emptying about half of the water and lowering it onto a cart rushing the whole thing to the pond and just tipping all the water in.
 
Because i used to have a tank in the spare room and it was feeding time, i was walking across the landing going to the other room with an open pot of flakes not realising the dog laying on the landing and resulting in me going flying in a shower of fish flakes. I giggle at it thinking of me falling over my dog shouting 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' with loads of multi-coloured flakey smelly things coming down on me, oh what a scene.
 
i put a tub of fishfood on my tank lid a few days ago, the tetra prima protein super smelly pellet things that are red...

i forgot it was there and the whole tub landed flat on the floor ><


my parents didn't know :D i cleaned it up ASAP lol
 
Haha,

My worst accident so far is i spilt a whole bottle of aqua+ down myself while in the middle of a water change, thrown the water away... Hadn't added any more in.

I had to lower my filter so the media was submerged and go to the pet shop leaving my tank half empty (or half full).

Haha that stinks I could see myself doing something like that.
 
Because i used to have a tank in the spare room and it was feeding time, i was walking across the landing going to the other room with an open pot of flakes not realising the dog laying on the landing and resulting in me going flying in a shower of fish flakes. I giggle at it thinking of me falling over my dog shouting 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' with loads of multi-coloured flakey smelly things coming down on me, oh what a scene.

LOL Oh man a shower of flakes this one is good. I can so picture that.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top