FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CassCats

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Rescaped it.
Got new driftwood and I swapped out the plants for some vals instead of the hygrophila trimmings. Bit cloudy as I cleaned the filter, getting a better filter in a few days anyways lol

Size: 10g
20201117_234436.jpg

Stock right now:
2 sparkling gouramis
17 corydoras aeneus fry

But im super happy with how it looks, minus the cloudiness lol theres some vals in the back that you cant see too well because of the clouding, plus couple small ones still growing in.

Lovely. Great piece of driftwood?

Also that pleco in your profile is STUNNING!

Lovely. Great piece of driftwood?

Also that pleco in your profile is STUNNING!
Yes one piece of driftwood :D attached some moss and baby java ferns to it.
20201116_162652.jpg

And the pleco in my profile pic is Charlie, one of our two new baby super red calico BN plecos. Charlie is a longfin and Oats is a shortfin
20201115_203438.jpg

20201115_202259.jpg

What a great piece that is! I've said it before you have the most beautiful fish but these are blowing me away :wub:

I'm quite tempted by a Super Red Pleco. Sorry for tangent. The baby tank is really lovely. Looking forward to seeing fry pics!

Theyre really beautiful plecos, the calico ones particularly, though the breeder i got mine from says the calico ones aren't so easy or consistent to breed for. Hes hoping ive got a pair once mine get big enough to sex properly.

Theyre really beautiful plecos, the calico ones particularly, though the breeder i got mine from says the calico ones aren't so easy or consistent to breed for. Hes hoping ive got a pair once mine get big enough to sex properly.

I don't seem to have anywhere near the variety of fish here. I'm not sure if there's not enough interest in the hobby or costs (seems more expensive here for a lot of stock). Pity but I found private sellers so will keep my eyes peeled.

Be lovely if you've a breeding pair!

I don't seem to have anywhere near the variety of fish here. I'm not sure if there's not enough interest in the hobby or costs (seems more expensive here for a lot of stock). Pity but I found private sellers so will keep my eyes peeled.

Be lovely if you've a breeding pair!
The super reds can be expensive around my area.

I'm seeing some bristles starting on Charlie around the sides of the mouth when viewed super close so I think good chance hes gonna be a boy.

Yeah i think €14.99 is a good deal. The shop used to have longfin albinos that look lovely.

Yeah i think €14.99 is a good deal. The shop used to have longfin albinos that look lovely.
My last guy was a regular albino and I adored him. BN plecos are great fish no matter the colour of them.

New filter came in and its so tiny!! But its perfect for added mechanical filtration.
20201120_133928.jpg

Water has cleared up more with it (its located in the upper right corner, using it alongside the DIY sponge)
20201120_192318.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back