Reaction score
Exchange:

Item/s Offered--- baby BN plecs
Condition---super
Item/s Required---any big plecs or plant
Condition---
Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s
Location---pick up from Falkirk

hi lookin to swap sum of my baby BN plecs for big plant or plecs or make me an offer none are for sale just swaps the now must be able to meet in falkirk as dont drive :good:

Exchange:

Item/s Offered--- baby BN plecs
Condition---super
Item/s Required---any big plecs or plant
Condition---
Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s
Location---pick up from Falkirk

hi lookin to swap sum of my baby BN plecs for big plant or plecs or make me an offer none are for sale just swaps the now must be able to meet in falkirk as dont drive :good:

no offer at all

Shame you wont post of sell on their own... im looking for one :)

yeh sorry about not posting i just dont like the ider lost out on a few good fish as i would not recev fish by post ether

yes i do no lods of ppl post not but not me

yeh sorry about not posting i just dont like the ider lost out on a few good fish as i would not recev fish by post ether

Hiya

Do you have any albino baby BN? Im looking to buy one but will likely have to order it from the LFS. Rather get it from a breeder if i can. I live in Glasgow and could drive to collect it if you have one.

Kirsty

Never mind, the LFS had an albino BN that looked quite healthy in today so I just couldn't resist!

Hiya

Do you have any albino baby BN? Im looking to buy one but will likely have to order it from the LFS. Rather get it from a breeder if i can. I live in Glasgow and could drive to collect it if you have one.

Kirsty

yeh i have got a good few but i see i was to slow getting back to you glad u got them anyway

Hey, if you would post I have a12inch common plec i'd swap you for a couple of baby bristlenoses!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back