Awe Inspiring

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jkrekord

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hello, wow its been a while since i was on here lol.
Well i just had to post a thread up about this months Practical Fish Keeping magazine. I am a subscriber to it and in my opinion this months was the best issue for a very long time. It was absolutley brilliant with interesting articles such as the one about dragon gobies and wolf fish, and that amzing marine nano tank. Just wondered what other peoples thoughts on the issue were?

thanks with regards, James

p.s how has everyone been? im very happy to be back online :rolleyes:

the wolf fish article is by our very own neale monks as well if im not mistaken :good:

Even though i don't live in the UK, i think i might start buying PFK. Everybody always talks about it, or writes in it, yet i never read it, so i feel a tad left out :p

Lol to both Ooh Feeshy and doogfather :) yep its a great magazine.

Can i just say its grand to see your still on here Ooh Feeshy i always regarded you as one of the true experts on this site.

I don't read it as I feel most of the info can be gained free from their website (ok I'm a scrooge and proud of it :p )

I just wanted to say
welcome back JK and Dogg
good to see you around again :nod:

Slightly off topic, well, a lot of topic!

I've always been around :p Just not posting as much, i don't know why but it got to the point where after a day of work/being at uni, i much prefered just skimming through the forums and reading threads rather than moving and merging them, etc, etc...but you never know, could take up my mod duties some time in the future, lol

=)

Thanks Wolf. I'm looking forward to the next issue of PFK thats for sure, although i agree, they do have a very good website.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back