Are You Seeing The New Year In?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Will be having a few friends over the house, low key party may watch a movie, get a takeaway and try and keep the little up to see her first new year through. she is 21 months, so would technically be her second, but now realises celebrations abit more.

Will be having a few friends over the house, low key party may watch a movie, get a takeaway

Geeze..... no offence, but how "Low key" can you get???.... :lol: Hey!.... this is introducing 2012!!!!.... :lol: Enjoy and have a wonderful new year!

Will be having a few friends over the house, low key party may watch a movie, get a takeaway

Geeze..... no offence, but how "Low key" can you get???.... :lol: Hey!.... this is introducing 2012!!!!.... :lol: Enjoy and have a wonderful new year!

lol by low key i meant a few friends not a big house party. although i am hoping 2012 will be massive for me and the family. alot to look forward to.

I will be...or I should be...maybe someone can tell me later if I did.....

guinness.jpg

You cant have too much blood in the alcohol system..hic

Starkle, starkle, little twink,
Who the hell you are I think,
I'm not under what they call
The alcofluence of incohol.
I'm not drunk as thinkle peep,
I'm just a little slort of sheep.
Tee martoonis make a guy
Fool so feelish, don't know why
Rally don't know who's me yet
The drunker I stay the longer I get
So just one more to full my cup,
I've all day sober to Sunday up.

Seriously guys if your out there this evening stay safe and drink responsibly.....
Have a great New Year
Regards
BigC

Now that I have the cords to your house ludwig I might just have to call out sick, catch a plane and come steal it lmao jk.

Thats awesome!

"i'm sotally tober occifer."
No occifer, I am not undre the aflluence if incholhol

But Seriously, loving the Jack daniels dispenser and the iv bag lol but this here's what I carry :p

jameson.jpg

Now that I have the cords to your house ludwig I might just have to call out sick, catch a plane and come steal it lmao jk.

Thats awesome!

"i'm sotally tober occifer."
No occifer, I am not undre the aflluence if incholhol

But Seriously, loving the Jack daniels dispenser and the iv bag lol but this here's what I carry :p

jameson.jpg

Geeze!!.... I am home... will someone please take me drunk!!??..... I thinks this is where it happened:
DiesesMadchen.png

Jameson & Coke!!!!

ROFL!!

So who is going to start a News Years Eve log, pictures from the beginning to the end of their drunken adventure :p

I am sober now....not so much a few hours ago lol Oh and it wasn't just me on that bottle. There were two of us lol

[font="Verdana][quote]Oh and it wasn't just me on that bottle. There were two of us[/quote][/font][/color]
[color="#222222"][font="Verdana]
[/font][/color]
[color="#222222"][font="Verdana]Aye these two--->[/font][/color][img]http://www.fishforums.net/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif[/img]
[color="#222222"][font="Verdana]You know what I'm about to say now [/font]
lol

Oh, I stayed up until 3 am drinking homemade elderflower champagne; I really regretted it earlier on today, I felt so rough, lol!

Most reactions

Back