Are You Seeing The New Year In?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I used to wait for the strike of midnight to see the fireworks and get the hugs and I still try to, but for the past 2 years I've faded at around 10pm..... My intentions are to try again to meet the new year and shake its hand..... Let's see if it materialises... Are you planning an early night...?

planning to see it in......in a low-key fashion with my in-laws. My children prevent me from going out and partying (which I'm too old for now anyway!)

I tend to wait up until midnight, cry my way through Auld Lang Syne on tv and watching the London fireworks, sit thinking about all the things i havent managed to achieve.... still...

Then go to bed, probably drunk by this point and vowing i will do better in this new year.

This year I am working New Years Eve and New Years Day. So it will be as above only slightly less drunk with a 20 mile drive first thing LOL

Can't afford it so I'm going to sit by myself watching Red Dwarf & Only Fools and Horses, could be worse...

Ludwig, I cannot be held accountable for any weird messages that may pop up under my user name new years eve....

We have a 'progressive party' where we go around the street and have a drink (usually a shooter) and an appetizer at each house. We end up at a preagreed house and dance in the new year. All will be drunk and will look forward to sharing hugs and kisses at midnight with some fireworks (illegal due to our by-laws on NYE). Usually wraps up around 3am and then we hope the kids sleep in on January 1st!

Technically I will be up to see the new year in but I will be at work. So no celebration or kisses for this guy. Haha

Myself, missus, 3 kids, 1 baby, next door neighbours, their two kids will be getting in the drinks and singstaring our way to midnight :).

I'm still sick and I have my church job New Year's day early in the morning, so this year, I'm opting to celebrate New Years with my UK peeps! I shall toast the New Year at 7pm! Have a nice meal and then go to bed. :)

L :D

It is at 7pm my time, right? :unsure:

I plan on being drunk....but I will be at home, with my husband :)

Well....since most of us will be doing the drinking thing....... I may as well try to finish off my Christmas present...... It wasn't meant to last forever anyhows.......

Christmas.jpg

Now that I have the cords to your house ludwig I might just have to call out sick, catch a plane and come steal it lmao jk.

Thats awesome!

"i'm sotally tober occifer."

Most reactions

Back