Are My Trumpet Snails Dead?

EliteFishy

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Today my trumpet snails just arrived by mail. When I put them in the water I dont see any movement. Are they dead or do I have to wait for them to acclimate them self. If they are alive, how long do I have to wait until they start moving?
 
Today my trumpet snails just arrived by mail. When I put them in the water I dont see any movement. Are they dead or do I have to wait for them to acclimate them self. If they are alive, how long do I have to wait until they start moving?


When I first added mine to my tank they buried themselves instantly. Do you have a sandy substrate?
 
no, I use flourite

Should I turn the lights off to reduse the stress of the snails?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top