Are My Tank Mates Ideal For Eachother? (cichlids)

Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
514
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
England, Northamptonshire
I'm new to cichlids. Have kept comunity tropicals for 6 years. Thought a change to cichlids would be good! Just a simple question to people with more knowledge of cichlids!

Do these suit well?
2 kribs
2 gold severum
2 jewels
2 firemouths
1 plec

They seem to be fine at the moment.. anything i should look out for?

Cheers! :good:
 
May or may not work. They have individual personalities. I had a very mean Firemouth before, but they work out for others. I don't know much about the Jewel. The Severums are pretty gentle. Just keep a good eye out for aggression.

What size is the tank ?
 
Hi, I would be wary of the Jewels> especially if they end up a pair!

Firemouths can get territorial also, depends on your luck.......Sevs and Kribs are more peaceful, but expect a few clashes.

(How big is the tank-as it could affect the potential for troublesome clashes)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top