What to Stock 55 Gallon Long Tank With?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

LivingstoniBoi

Reaction score
Hey y'all! I have a 55-gallon long tank, and I am trying to figure out what fish to put in it. Right now, it has a chaotic stocking, but soon, I will get rid of the "chaotic" part of the stocking, allowing for a more appropriate one. After I get rid of the troublesome fish, I will have two Leopard bush fish (I may get rid of one to make room for a different fish in mind), a Featherfin Squeaker catfish, and a Striped Raphael Catfish. Would any of these options work with my current stocking?:

1. 2-3 Electric Blue Acaras

2. 6-10 Congo Tetras

3. 6-10 Diamond Tetras

4. 3-5 Angelfish or a Dantum angel pair (they are common in my area).

5. 2 Firemouth Cichlids.

6. African Haps or Peacocks.

7. 1 Blood Parrot

8. 1 Tiger Severum

I want a fish that is a good centerpiece fish. When I got the bushfish, I thought they would be the centerpiece, but they hide so much that they aren't terrific centerpieces lol.

Thank you in advance for any help!

I'm currently in the process of writing down various tank setups. I'm going to try (haha...haha haha...hahaha hahaha. no) to write down 5 options that I will further narrow down.

Sorry buddy, but that suggestion is too late for me, lol. I like mixing rather than just one fish if I can help it. Even if it's an awesome standalone fish like Angels. I would like to do that setup though in the future, just have a pure angelfish setup with plants.

Most reactions

trending

Back