Aquascape So Far.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

CrazyDiamond88

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I've been rearranging things and come up with this...

Tanktoday.jpg

This is my first aquascape, and I am really learning each time I move something around.

Let me know what you think, and criticism is appreciated! 

i like it, if it was mine id drop the stick sideways instead of straight  up but that might just be me  very healthy plants though well done 

thats the one in my opinion it looks unnatural standing up like that, but then it does have a tree like look to it, it does look great though (way better than my first)

Mike - I can see what you're saying. I was going for the tree effect though. I can't bring myself to take it down, it was the first breakthrough of my scape lol

Derp - no I don't, is it difficult? And thanks :)

Looks good! I would put in some background plant of some kind as well as a mid ground plant just behind the rock and to the left.

For the background, some sort of Vallisneria: I've had good luck with my low light (even tho they are often recommended as medium/high light.

For a midground plant: some sort of Cryptocorne or Anubias.  Just one plant.

Thank you guys :3

Elrohir - I do have a bit of Val in the back, not much though. Will it grow or should I get more?
I also have hair grass but at the moment they are tiny and hidden behind the hard scape.
I also have an anubias on the small rock in the middle, though it's difficult to see as it's a baby yet. I think I'll move it though as it is smack in the centre of the tank and will look weird when it gets bigger

Na, I wouldn't add any more plants. All of those plants are still small and have plenty of growing to do. You'll have loads in no time :)

Hi really beautiful tank, I hope my first scape comes even half that nice. I really like the tree look. It looks almost palm tree like as opposed to the bonsai look I've seen with mosses. Well done!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back