aquarium size

Moving Shadow said:
The blue gouramis go well with the dwarf gourami. At first it seems likethey hate each other, but after a few days the get along just fine and start looking out for each other.

Good luck
Hi chishnfips :)

You will need good luck if you follow this advice. :eek: Gouramis never "look out for each other." :no:

If you want another gourami, get one. If you don't, then don't worry about him because he will be fine alone. :D

mwm said:
Not all platies need company my palty harassed my other platy non stop and one day i woke up and it was gone (acaully i was camping for 4 days) but i think she might have died from stress and been eaten, He had befriended the angel fish they hang around and attack my other fish togather :/ Guppys like company i have a 5g guppy tank they love each other and for the bala... Hm i dno i have wanted one for ever and it would be cool to see someoen grow one out :D
actually platties do need company. You need 2 females for every male or they will harss the female to no end.

Guppies dont need company. Some guppies though, such as red fire guppies school with eachother. But other than those they do not need others around.

Most reactions

Back