Aquarium Backgrounds

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

interpet123

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey all, does anyone know of an aquarium background that can actually go inside the tank?? (to stick on the back wall, inside the tank)

Any advice would be gratefully received, thanks Alex :good:

Are you talking about a tank that is already full of water and fish then personally no I do not.

If the tank is empty then there are some good 3D back grounds that go in the tank on the market Juwel make some great ones the only problem with them is they do take up a bit of room.

Regards onebto

yeah, the tank is empty, all i want is just a plain, black xtra thin background that i can stick inside the tank. Know anywhere????

Why does it have to be inside tank? i dont think you will get anything in tank unless its a 3d background ect.

You can get tank paint and paint the back of the tank or get a plain black background that can be placed on the outside of tank also.

Oh yeah, where would i get tank paint from, i totally forgot about that!!, Thanks Alex!! :good:

Are you talking about a tank that is already full of water and fish then personally no I do not

That's a shame, I've just emailed custombackgrounds regarding making me a background for my 5ft x 3rd tank.
Didn't think about the fact it's full of fish!

Hey all, does anyone know of an aquarium background that can actually go inside the tank?? (to stick on the back wall, inside the tank)

Any advice would be gratefully received, thanks Alex :good:

I know of some people attaching cork to the back with silicone. You can also buy online,(not sure where) 3-D back rounds that simulate wood or rock. It looks pretty cool but obviously has to be done before the water goes in. Me personally, I still go for the tape on variety, lol. Black paint on the back works too if you really want the plant and fish colours to pop.

I have a length of black fleece on the back of my 55g, and cork on the back of my 10g. I think they both look good. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back