Aquabid Thong!

:rofl: !!!
I totally need one of those!
 
Yeah, I was hopping that it was ment for girls :lol:
I prefer normal boxers.
A guy in my class wears boxer briefs, and some other guys make fun of him.
Wear what is cool, or die without it.
Its a cruel world, :lol:
 
Yeah, I was hopping that it was ment for girls :lol:
I prefer normal boxers.
A guy in my class wears boxer briefs, and some other guys make fun of him.
Wear what is cool, or die without it.
Its a cruel world, :lol:


those guys in your class just arent man enough to wear briefs :lol: :lol:
 
Briefs (or Y-Fronts as they are known here) are a throwback from the 70's and it's embarrasing (speaking as a man) to be even caught standing beside the rack where they sell them in the store.

Nasty business indeed!!

:o
 
Nope, those old baggy white y-fronts with pale blue piping every time... (blerrk)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top