Leedsboi86
Fish Addict
Hey everyone.
I wanna say thank you to everyone who gave me support when I was thinking of giving up after tank death.
The tanks been empty for afew days til this morning when I had a sudden erge to sort it out, I replaced the filter media
and bought a heater today.
So I came home and ended up fitting it all back up and it felt better, Yea I still feel bad about the loss of the fish but I guess knowing I could give the next set a good home helps.
I think seeing all the fish in the store also helped me realise what I was giving up, Mainly the baby guppies which were SO CUTE!
Not sure what I'm gonna stock yet tho still got alot of planning to do.
I now have a 20G tropical and 5G tropical hehe
I wanna say thank you to everyone who gave me support when I was thinking of giving up after tank death.
The tanks been empty for afew days til this morning when I had a sudden erge to sort it out, I replaced the filter media
and bought a heater today.
So I came home and ended up fitting it all back up and it felt better, Yea I still feel bad about the loss of the fish but I guess knowing I could give the next set a good home helps.
I think seeing all the fish in the store also helped me realise what I was giving up, Mainly the baby guppies which were SO CUTE!
Not sure what I'm gonna stock yet tho still got alot of planning to do.
I now have a 20G tropical and 5G tropical hehe







