Aqua Alex LIVE,

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Let's take another trip to the Amazon River in South America tropical fish keepers! LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT, it's the fifth installment of Life In The Amazon on Aqua Alex LIVE on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! I will be continuing with part 2 of the most popular aquarium fish that come from South America and the Amazon River. Today's species are medium to large growing fish that are perfect for aquariums above 55 gallon all the way up to 500 gallons. A majority of the species I discuss tonight will have MY own pictures and possible videos as I currently own these species or have in the past .
Species that will be discussed include Severum Cichlids, Uaru Cichlids, Chocolate Cichlids, Redhook Silver Dollars, Black Bar Silver Dollars, Vulture catfish and more!! Find out some interesting information on these species.
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my personal Facebook and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! (links in event below.)

Attachments

• 271782631_5398798306801183_8501669545501086041_n.jpg
    271782631_5398798306801183_8501669545501086041_n.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 36
This was an AWESOME trip to the Amazon in South America! I enjoyed discussing some more popular aquarium fish that live in South America. Some of the species discussed tonight include Severum Cichlids, Chocolate cichlids, uaru cichlids, redhook and black bar myleus silver dollars, royal plecos, and more!
All the photos with the exception of the piranhas are fish I owned and took pictures off! Some are current fish and the others are fish I had in the past.
I also played some awesome videos! See my new Schomburgkii silver dollars with orange bellies from Aquatic Rarities/Malones Monsters, my 3 vulture catfish also from Aquatic Rarities and more!
Watch this episode anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy!

I had a BLAST discussing the golden trahira aka gold wolf fish! The gold wolf fish is one of my favorite South American predatory characins! I started the video showing off my gold wolf fish with a current video showing off his growth as well as some images of him. I gave out some awesome did you know facts on the gold wolf fish. I also gave out some good information on how to keep this awesome fish including how big they get, recommended tank size, and more!!!
Be sure to check it out anytime at your convience simply by clicking the link below!
Enjoy fish keepers!

Tropical fish keeper's it's time for another Cross Over! Story Time crosses over with Aqua Alex LIVE! I will be hosting my 2nd edition of FUNNY Aquarium stories! LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT, join me as I discuss 6 of the craziest but true aquarium stories that I have to tell. Some are funny and some wacky. Find out how a niger ripsaw catfish (Oxydoras Niger) seriously disfigured a Black Piranha (Serasalmus Rhombus)! Find out how I used Discus Cichlids as a means of revenge. How did Discus cichlids drive me insane for a number of years? I will also discuss a story that just happened yesterday. I will discuss the details of seeing my gold wolf fish mutally wound a peacock bass! Tune in to find out all the details of these aquarium stories!
What are your funny aquarium stories? Wacky aquarium stories? Scary aquarium stories? I wanna hear them! Post them in the comments or come appear on the LIVE stream to share them!
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale. (links in event below:)

Attachments

• 269296093_5440190912661922_1279670091919635188_n.jpg
    269296093_5440190912661922_1279670091919635188_n.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 34
Had a BLAST discussing some more of my crazy wacky somewhat funny aquarium stories! I think fellow tropical fish keepers and aquarium hobbyists will enjoy this video!!
Hear about how a niger catfish won a battle against a Black Piranha, hear how a poor betta fish lost it's life, find out how I used discus cichlids to get revenge and how discus cichlids came back to bite me in the ass. I also discussed a story on a tiger shovelnose and my gold wolf fish! Find out what happened in each of these 6 stories by watching the video! :)
Simply click the link to watch and enjoy!

Check out my awesome unboxing that I did last week! :) Last week I ordered from Aquatic Rarities aka Malone's Monsters! Bob is an amazing aquarium hobbyist and he loves tropical fish. He carries all sorts of unique freshwater aquarium fish from community fish to monster fish. I picked up some awesome colored Myleus Schomburgkii and a red hook silver dollar, a pink tail chalceus, a lima shovelnose catfish and a striped gar characin. All the fish are doing great a week later except for the striped gar characin. He freaked out during a water change and banged his head in the glass and shortly after passed.
Be sure to watch the video and enjoy! :)

Tomorrow night (Saturday February 5th 2022) LIVE at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT I Aqua Alex will be hosting my next edition of Life In The Amazon! I will be discussing 8 common MONSTER aquarium fish species that come from South America! These monster fish can grow as big as 4 feet and require huge ponds but they are so popular and frequently brought into the aquarium hobby! Some of the species that will be discussed include red tail catfish, tiger shovelnose catfish, red belly pacu, and more! Find out information on each fish and more!
LIVE tomorrow (Feb. 5 2022) at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT ONLY on my YouTube channel! Be there or be square fish keepers!

Attachments

• 34091_137003359647397_7953136_n.jpg
    34091_137003359647397_7953136_n.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 35
Tropical fish keeper's it's time to take another trip to the Amazon River in South America! LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT I take a trip to the Amazon to discuss some more popular aquarium fish species that call South America home. Ths time I'll focus on the fish I enjoy! MONSTER FISH!!! I will discuss the popular MONSTER fish species that come from South America! These species inlcude the infamous Red Tail Catfish, Tiger Shovelnose Catfish, Pacu and Silver Arowana. There will also be a few oddball monster fish thrown in. Find out information on each of these fish as well as see videos and photos of some of these species that I've raised over the years. I will also discuss what the definition of ''MONSTER'' fish means to me!
All that LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT EXCLUSIVELY ON my YouTube channel!! Will def air tonight since I am not working so if you have free time come stop by and learn about some cool fish since there is no football or anything on!

Attachments

• 34091_137003359647397_7953136_n.jpg
    34091_137003359647397_7953136_n.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 30
Had a BLAST once again taking a trip to the Amazon River in South America! Tonight, I discussed the most popular MONSTER aquarium fish that come from South America! Some of the species discussed on this episode included Red Tail Catfish, Tiger Shovelnose Catfish, Niger Catfish, Peacock Bass, and more! I also discussed what I define as ''Monster'' fish briefly.

A fun video packed with photos and videos of the monster fish I have kept over the years! You will also see my current 6'' Rio Meta Orino Peacock Bass!
Check out the video fish keepers and enjoy! :)

Monster fish hobbyists and tropical fish keepers be sure to tune into my next species profile on Aqua Alex LIVE! Tonight I am going to talk about another species of wolf fish! This species is wolf fish is the one that I have wanted for many years after seeing them in person as a teenager. I will be talking about the Black Wolf Fish aka Hoplias Curupira! The Black Wolf Fish is one of the only Hoplias species that is more suited for the home aquarium compared to the Common Wolf fish and the Aimara wolf fish because it stays smaller and is a little less aggressive. I was lucky to get my first Black Wolf fish earlier this year and I love him he has quickly become a favorite fish of mine. LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT join me as I discuss everything you need to know about the Black Wolf fish. Find out some interesting facts on this beast and how to keep and care for them in the home aquarium. I will start the broadcast with a video and photos of my black wolf fish so you can see how he is doing.
Have questions about the Black Wolf Fish? Post them in the comments!!!
See you tonight LIVE at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT LIVE on my YouTube Channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• 271940202_5471158482898498_2122804789793901528_n.jpg
    271940202_5471158482898498_2122804789793901528_n.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 30
Had a BLAST discussing one of my favorite Monster predatory characins from South America! On this species profile, I discussed the Black Wolf Fish (Hoplias Curupira) which is my ultimate favorite wolf fish! The Black Wolf Fish was a dream fish that I never thought I'd get to own! But I am lucky to be raising one now! :) I started the broadcast by showing a video and pictures of my personal Black Wolf fish in my collection! I gave out some interesting facts on the black wolf fish including the mythical creature the black wolf fish is named after. I also discussed my thoughts on caring for and keeping this fish in the aquarium hobby. I discussed my personal experiences in having tankmates with black wolf fish.
ALL THAT AND MORE!!! If you want to learn about the black wolf fish click the link to watch this video and enjoy!
Thinking about getting a black wolf fish? Check out this video!

Tropical Fish Keeper's get ready for the SUPER SIZED Ask Aqua Alex LIVE my tropical fish keeping question and answer show! I will answer any and all of your tropical fish questions! Email them to [email protected] in text or video format!
The February 2022 edition of Ask Aqua Alex LIVE is SUPERSIZED because of some awesome new segments making their debut!
LIVE Saturday February 19th, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT join me for this fun show. Get answers to all of your tropical fish keeping questions!
Topics will include best online fish stores to support in 2022, cool Asian Oddball Fish I want to keep, best Dither fish for aggressive cichlids and predatory fish and stocklist review for Tangled Up in Cichlids, Exotic Fish Shop. COM and Aquatic Rarities/Malones Monsters.
NEW Segments will include:
Aqua Alex REACTS: See Aqua Alex react to various aquarium related social media posts including craigslist ads, and Facebook group posts!
- Aqua Alex's Thoughts: I react to viewer's aquariums!
- Aquarium Facts: 3 facts per month
Submit videos and photos of your aquarium and fish to [email protected] so I can show them off!
Also send in your questions to get answered!
It all goes down LIVE Next Saturday February 19th 2022 at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT!! Mark your calendars!! LIVE on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• 272495131_5459222227425457_8468869368011754681_n.jpg
    272495131_5459222227425457_8468869368011754681_n.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 29
Come celebrate Valentine's with Legendary Alex Cardinale! I invite you to be apart of the Valentine's 2022 BASH LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT! Chef Alex and Aqua Alex will also be a part of the show! Chef Alex will be giving out his delicious red velvet waffle with cream cheese icing recipe and his chocolate lava cake recipe! Aqua Alex will be discussing how to get your loved one into the aquarium hobby. Aqua Alex will also discuss fish that represent Valentine's Day.
I will also discuss tips for successfully going out to eat on Valentine's Day, what restaurants I reccomend going to, if going out to eat isn't an option then I'll discuss how to have a good Valentine's dinner at home, and MORE!!
Come have fun tonight just a few days before Valentine's Day!
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my Facebook Alex Cardinale!!!

Attachments

• 269910024_5336925022988512_6635795733646246560_n.jpg
    269910024_5336925022988512_6635795733646246560_n.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 33
Aqua Alex has a SPECIAL topic LIVE Stream coming your way tonight! LIVE at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT join Aqua Alex to learn about the best tropical fish food to feed your aquarium fish! There are MANY brands and kinds of tropical fish food available on the market! I will be discussing the best ones to feed your fish and why! I will also discuss human foods like raw shrimp, tilapia, lettuce, etc are beneficial for fish especially those aquarium fish who are wild caught. All that and more on this special episode of Aqua Alex LIVE!
LIVE tonight 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on my Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!
Come have some fun and if you have questions post them in the comments!

Attachments

• Aqua Alex LIVE Best Foods To Feed Your Tropical Fish.png
    Aqua Alex LIVE Best Foods To Feed Your Tropical Fish.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 34

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back