Aqua Alex LIVE,

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tropical fish keeper's, get ready for this month's Fish Keeper's Question and Answer which will also be the FINAL Q and A of 2021! Have tropical fish keeping you want answered? Thinking about getting a new fish? Ask any fish questions you can think of! Email your tropical fish questions to [email protected]. You can also film a video asking your questions and email it to me.
I am asking you the fish keeper's some questions as well!
What tropical fish/supplies do you want for Christmas?
Looking back at 2021, what is your proudest fish keeping moment and your saddest?
What are your fish keeping plans for 2022?
Email your answers in either text or video to [email protected].
I will also be discussing perfect Christmas gifts to give tropical fish hobbyists and whether or not the internet has ruined or benefited the aquarium hobby. Plus, get the latest Tangled Up in Cichlids stock list!
All that and more!
LIVE This Tuesday December 14th, 2021 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Calling all fish keeper's, TONIGHT is the night to get your questions answered! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, join Aqua Alex for the December 2021 fish keeper's Q and A! I will answer any and ALL tropical fish questions whether freshwater or saltwater! Simply post your questions in the comments or chat! You can also come LIVE on the broadcast by clicking the link that will be in the description.
I also invite you to answer my questions in this month's Aqua Alex Asks You! What tropical fish/supplies do you want for Christmas? Looking back at 2021, what is your proudest and saddest fish keeping moment? What are your fish keeping plans for 2022?
For topics tonight, I will be discussing what Christmas gifts you can give tropical fish hobbyists, live fish as Christmas gifts, and whether or not the internet has been beneficial or determental for the aquarium hobby. Plus, find out the latest Tangled Up in Cichlids stock list and more!
Join me LIVE tonight 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT for my 5th Fish Keeper's Q and A! LIVE 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Had an awesome and fun time hosting this month's Fish Keeper's Q and A! Thank you to Wiz and Jeff for the awesome questions! Thank you for all the live audience who asked good questions! Find out about certain cichlid species, axolotls,my fish presents I am getting for Christmas, and more!! Find out what would be good Christmas presents for aquarium hobbyists, if the aquarium hobby is being benefited or hurt by the internet, and if live fish is a good Christmas present. All that and MORE! This is a MUST watch for aquarium hobbyists! Be sure to answer my questions in the comments and post any questions you still have which will be answered in January!
Enjoy!

LIVE IN ONE HOUR AT 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT JOIN ME FOR MY 3RD EPISODE OF LIFE IN THE AMAZON! FIND OUT ABOUT THE MOST UNIQUE SOUTH AMERICAN AQUATIC CREATURES! I WILL BE DISCUSSING PINK DOLPHINS, SOUTH AMERICAN LUNGFISH, LEAFFISH, AND MORE! LIVE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!! LIVE RIGHT AT 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT! SEE YOU ON AIR!

This was a FUN Life in The Amazon episode! Had a BLAST discussing the most Unique Aquatic Creatures that call the Amazon River in South America home! I discussed the Amazonian River Dolphins aka the Pink Dolphins, Amazonian Manatees, South American Lungfish, Flagtail Prochilodus, Earth Eaters (Geophagus), and much much more!!!
What fish do I call the South American Salmon? Watch the video to find out!
Watch the video in it's entirety to learn about all these incredible creatures!
Enjoy the video!

Be sure to check out my latest episode of Life In The Amazon! Find out about the most unique South American aquatic creatures such as the pink river dolphin, the Amazonian manatee, South American Lungfish, South American Leaffish, and more! What fish do I call the South American aka Amazon's Salmon? Watch the video to find out and enjoy!

Aqua Alex is kicking off 2022 with a BANG! The very first Aqua Alex LIVE episode of 2022 will be an interview with an AMAZING GUEST! Kevin is the owner of a famous online tropical fish store known for South and Central American Cichlids, African Cichlids, Characins, Barbs, Catfish, Plecos, and even North American Native fish.
Tangled Up in Cichlids has established a great reputation for offering high quality wild caught and captive bred tropical fish to aquarium hobbyists all over the United States! It was run by Jeff Rapps until Kevin took over when Jeff retired. Why did Kevin want to take over TUIC? What are his plans with the business? How did he get in the hobby? All of those questions will be answered by the OWNER of Tangled Up In Cichlids himself Kevin! Join Kevin and Aqua Alex LIVE Monday January 3rd, 2022 for a fun interview LIVE Monday January 3rd, 2022 at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT right here on my YouTube channel! Mark those calendars!
Check out the official PROMO video for this awesome interview!

I have an AWESOME cross over broadcast tomorrow night! Story Time combines with Aqua Alex LIVE for a fun broadcast! LIVE tomorrow night at 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT on Story Time With Aqua Alex Cardinale, I will be sharing some funny and not so funny tropical fish keeping stories! I have been keeping fish for about 16 years and have a lot of stories to tell! Will you laugh or cringe at my tropical fish stories? Find out about a silver arowana jumping out and hitting my dad's friend, a silver arowana jumping out and hitting me in the shoulder, a foxface rabbitfish jumping out of a speciman container and stinging the local fish store employee, and MORE!
LIVE tomorrow night at 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• venomous4.jpg
    venomous4.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 45
Join me LIVE in 1 Hour at 11:15 PM ET/ 8:15 PM PT for a fun Sunday night cross over episode of Story Time With Aqua Alex! I will discuss funny aquarium stories of my 16 years in the aquarium hobby! Find out what mishaps I have had and more! Fish keeper's, do you have funny fish keeping stories you want to share? Post them in the comments or come live during the video to share them! All goes down in just 60 minutes at 11:15 PM ET/8:15 PM PT on a special Cross over episode!
LIVE on YouTube and Facebook!

I may be bias, but I think this was my one of my best video broadcasts of 2021! I had a BLAST! I want to thank Logan Earwood from Army Aquatics for being a part of this video! I had fun sharing some of my aquarium stories with you! Find out about a silver arowana jumping out and hitting my dad's friend, me being accused of stealing a silver arowana, a lungfish mauling an irridescent shark, a fire eel wrapped up in a Christmas tree, and so much more! Be sure to watch the video to hear this awesome stories! More stories to come in 2022!
Click the link to watch the video and enjoy!!!
Enjoy the video:

What a blast I had kicking off Christmas week with this special episode of Aqua Alex LIVE! I had fun discussing the freshwater and saltwater tropical fish species that resemble Christmas! I started the video with video footage of my Christmas fish gifts. The new fish I got for Christmas are a Temensis Peacock Bass, a Gold Wolffish, and 2 Rainbow Wolffish! The wolffish came from Exotic Fish Shop. COM! See how the new fish look by watching the video!
I discussed species such as the red spotted severum cichlid, discus cichlids, flame hawkfish, and more! See the difference between 2 red spot severum variants! All that and more on this awesome episode!! Watch and enjoy!
Click the link below to watch!

Be sure to watch this awesome Christmas themed Aqua Alex Top 10! Find out my 10 Christmas themed tropical fish species from both freshwater and saltwater! Learn about species such as red spotted severums, gold stripe maroon clownfish, and more! Also see videos of my new fish including Gold Wolffish, rainbow wolffish, and my temensis peacock bass!
Enjoy the video!

Tropical fish keeper's, I have a special Christmas gift for you all tonight! LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT, I have an awesome interview with a passionate young aquarium hobbyist who is knowledgeable and works at a local fish store. He is one of my favorite YouTube fish keepers and it's always a pleasure to interview him. For the first time in a few months, Payton from YouTube channel @PF Fishing will be on Aqua Alex LIVE! Did Payton get any new fish? What are his fish keeping plans for 2022? Any cool new fish at his fish store? All that and plenty more will be discussed tonight! Don't miss this fun interview! LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 43
Had an awesome interview with my friend, fellow passionate, young tropical fish keeper and YouTuber Payton from PF Fishing. It was awesome to chat tropical fish with someone so passionate in the aquarium hobby and it's cool he works at a fish store. We chatted about Christmas, 2022 fish keeping plans, new trade ins at his local fish store, barracuda, pink tail chalceus, and so much more! If you missed the video, simply click the link below to watch and enjoy!
Enjoy the video, click the link below! Merry Christmas!

The final species profile of 2021 was fun! I enjoyed talking about the striped raphael catfish! If you missed it be sure to watch this broadcast anytime on demand!
I discussed some cool facts on the Striped Raphael catfish such as the fact that raphael catfish has armored scales that it uses as defense mechanisms.
I also discussed how to keep and care for this cool catfish!
On top of that, see some awesome pictures and a few videos of the striped raphael catfish!
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below!
Enjoy:

Most reactions

trending

Back