Aqua Alex LIVE,

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just watched one of your videos for the first time. It's fun! Please, pursue making videos.

Fish Keeper's get ready for the FINAL fish keeping Q and A of 2022! Have freshwater or saltwater aquarium questions? Email them to [email protected] and I will answer them on Friday's episode of Ask Aqua Alex LIVE!
LIVE this Friday December 30th, 2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, join Aqua Alex for the last fish keeping q and a of 2022! On top of answering your questions, I will discuss my 2023 fish keeping plans, what I would do if I owned my own fish store, and more!
LIVE Friday 12/30/2022 at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

Attachments

• Ask Aqua Alex LIVE December 2022.png
    Ask Aqua Alex LIVE December 2022.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
I had a BLAST hosting the FINAL fish keeper's Q and A of 2022!! I answered some great questions!! Missed it? Catch the replay anytime by clicking the link below! I discussed my favorite fish, African vs American cichlids, and more! Plus, I showed off Darrell Michael Schwartz amazing fish room!
Watch the video anytime below and answer the questions in the comments:

Had a fun time hosting the 20th episode of Life in the Amazon! I discussed some cool aquatic animals that call Amazon home! I discussed animals that share habitats with the tropical fish that we keep from South America! Learn about blue and gold macaws, pink flamingos, electric eels, piranha, anacondas, and more!
Watch anytime by clicking the link below:

Had fun discussing the goldfish tonight! If you missed the show no worries you can watch anytime by clicking the link below! I showed off my Oranda goldfish and my shubunkin goldfish, I discussed things to know about goldfish such as the types of goldfish, the history of goldfish, how to keep and care for goldfish and more! This was a fun and informal show!
Check it out anytime below:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back