Aqua Alex LIVE,

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Had a BLAST discussing the best fish foods to feed your tropical fish!! If you missed it LIVE, no fear! You can watch it anytime by clicking the link below and watch it at your convience! I do recommend watching it to the end as there is a lot of good things for you to know!
I discussed the 4 different categories of tropical fish food, why I prefer natural fish foods like raw market shrimp, earthworms and tilapia, why it is BEST to AVOID feeding feeder goldfish, and why shrimp and krill are very benefical to aquarium fish!
Watch anytime at the link below! Enjoy!

Aqua Alex heads deep into the Amazon River in South America to talk about some of the most unique MONSTER aquarium fish that live in South America! LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT, I will be discussing 8 unique monster aquarium fish that call South America home! Some of these species do come into the aquarium hobby often and are fun to keep and raise! Some species that will be discussed include the Jade Sleeper Goby, Red Tail Barracuda, Wolf Fish, Arapaima, and some cool catfish species! Find out information on each of these cool South American species and how to keep some of them in the home aquarium. A few of the species that will be mentioned do NOT belong in the home aquarium but are a cool fish to admire!
LIVE tonight at 10:30 PM ET/ 7:30 PM PT come join me in the Amazon River on my Facebook and YouTube Channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Links in event below! :)

Attachments

• 273542179_5512712635409749_3109673816140423986_n.jpg
    273542179_5512712635409749_3109673816140423986_n.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 40
This was a fun episode of Life In The Amazon!! I discussed Unique Monster fish that live in South America! Species that were discussed included lima shovelnose catfish, wolffish, freshwater stingrays and red tail barracudas! Fish that don't belong in the aquarium hobby like the dorado catfish, piraba catfish and arapamia were also discussed. Find out some cool information on these awesome fish and what to know about these unique monster fish that live in South America!
You can watch this anytime at your convience by clicking the link below! I advise to watch and enjoy the full video!
Enjoy fish keepers!

I'm pumped for tonight's species profile livestream of Aqua Alex LIVE! I get to talk about one of my all time favorite Silver Dollar species! This silver dollar species is more like a medium growing pacu with gorgeous coloration! LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT come learn about the Emperor Blue Hook Myleus aka the Wide Bar Silver Dollar. The Wide Bar Silver Dollar came into the aquarium hobby after being imported from South America around 2010. It has an emperor blue hook as the name suggestions and orange coloration on the cheek and stomach. This large growing myleus is perfect for larger cichlid display aquariums and predatory fish aquariums because it grows a little over a foot and can defend itself. I am going to start the video by showing off photos and a video of my past and present emperor blue hooks! Get some cool did you know facts on this awesome fish! Learn how to keep and care for this cool piranha type characin!
LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on my Facebook and YouTube The Legendary Alex Cardinale! (links in event below:)

Attachments

• 273268806_5515516225129390_7230563778408023404_n.jpg
    273268806_5515516225129390_7230563778408023404_n.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 43
Tropical fish keeper's are you ready for the ''SUPERSIZED'' Ask Aqua Alex LIVE airing tomorrow night LIVE at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT? I will be answering ALL of your tropical fish questions whether they are freshwater or saltwater! You can post your questions in the comments or email them to [email protected] or better yet appear LIVE to ask your fish keeping questions!
You can also answer Aqua Alex's questions!
New segments will be making their debut on this monthly special!
Aqua Alex Reacts: I will be reacting to some social media posts regarding the aquarium hobby and 2 YouTube comments that sent me over the edge!
Aqua Alex's Thoughts/ Fish Keeper Show Of: I show off tropical fish keeper's fish and aquariums! 🙂
Aqua Alex's Aquarium Facts: 3 per month!
I also have some incredible topics! Get my thoughts on the LACEY act that is threatening the aquarium hobby, Asian Oddballs I want to keep, perfect freshwater dither fish, and more!!
It all goes down LIVE tomorrow night at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on Facebook and my YouTube The Legendary Alex Cardinale! (Links in event below:)

Tropical fish keeper's it's an awesome night! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT it's a SUPERSIZED Ask Aqua Alex LIVE! I will be answering all your tropical fish keeping questions! Post your freshwater or saltwater fish keeping questions in the comments or chat and I will answer them LIVE! You can also appear LIVE on the video in studio to ask fish keeping questions!
You tropical fish keeper's can also answer my questions in the first segment of the show in what I call Aqua Alex asks you!
Q1: What tropical fish keeping gifts did you get from your spouse on Valentine's Day?
Q2: Who are your favorite aquarium hobbyists and why?
Q3: How much are you willing to spend on tropical fish and supplies? Is there a limit to spending?
Q4: What is your most expensive fish you own?
Topics for this month's fish keeper's q and a include:
- My Thoughts on the Lacey Act Amendment and if it will impact the aquarium hobby
- Online fish stores to support in 2022
- Cool Asian Oddball Fish I want to keep
- Perfect Freshwater Dither species for cichlid aquariums or predator aquariums
- Tangled Up In Cichlids, Exotic Fish Shop and Aquatic Rarities Stock List Review
NEW Segments include:
Aqua Alex REACTS: See Aqua Alex react to various aquarium related social media posts including craigslist ads, and Facebook group posts! Tonight I am reacting to 2 ass clowns from my YouTube channel!
- Aqua Alex's Thoughts: I react to viewer's aquariums!
- Aquarium Facts: 3 facts per month!
It all goes down LIVE on the ''SuperSized'' Ask Aqua Alex LIVE! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my Facebook!
Links in event below:

Attachments

• aaw.jpg
    aaw.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 41
Had a BLAST hosting the SuperSized Ask Aqua Alex LIVE! :) If you missed it live no worries you can watch it anytime at your convience! Post your fish keeping questions in the video comments and I will answer them!
I shared an awesome personal announcement about getting a NEW 6 foot aquarium! I showed off some of the new fish I got today!
I also debuted some new segments! Aqua Alex reacts... see me react to 2 idiotic YouTube comments! I gave out some cool aquarium facts! See an incredible Flowerhorn, an incredible albino senegal bichir, some incredible barbs from other fish keepers in the fish keeper's show off!
Topics included cool Asian Oddballs I want to keep, perfect dither fish and more!!!
Watch the video in it's entirety! You won't regret it.
Watch anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy!

Tropical fish keepers join me Aqua Alex as I discuss one of my all time favorite fish on this week's species profile! 🙂 LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT I will be talking about one of the largest growing Myleus silver dollar species that is known to grow to about 14''. It is a variant of the Black Bar Silver Dollars (Myleus Schomburgkii)! I am going to be talking about the Wide Bar Silver Dollar. The Wide Bar Silver Dollar is one of the most prettiest Myleus Silver Dollar in the aquarium hobby. With a black wide bar, an emperor blue hook and some specimens develop an orange belly and cheek they resemble a red belly pacu or manueli piranha! This black bar silver dollar entered the aquarium hobby in 2010 and has been popular with monster fish keepers ever since. They grow large enough to be kept with arowanas, oscars, datnoids, stingrays, etc. Join me tonight as I discuss how to keep and care for this Myleus species, share some interesting did you know facts on this gorgeous fish, and more!!!
I will start the video with pictures and videos of my Widebar Silver Dollar both past and present! 🙂
LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT!! LIVE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL THE LEGENDARY ALEX CARDINALE AND MY FACEBOOK! (Links In Event Below:)

Attachments

• 20220221_232540.jpg
    20220221_232540.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 38
This was an AWESOME episode of Aqua Alex LIVE! I had a BLAST discussing the Wide Bar Silver Dollar (Myleus Schomburgkii)! This truly is one of my favorite fish! :) I want to thank everyone who tuned in live and asked some awesome questions!
I started the video by showing off photos and videos of MY Wide Bar Silver Dollars! I gave out some interesting facts about the Wide Bar SIlver Dollars including showing the 2 other Black Bar Silver Dollar species!
I discussed how to keep them in the home aquarium and more!
Check out this amazing video anytime fish keepers. Simply click the link below! :) Enjoy!

It's time for me to do another top 10 countdown on a tropical fish topic! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT join me Aqua Alex for a fun topic tonight! Fish keepers love going to the tropical fish store to buy new fish for our aquariums! Whether we are keeping freshwater or saltwater aquarium fish or if we have ponds with goldfish tropical fish and pet stores are the only places we can get our livestock locally without ordering online. Join me tonight as I discuss the 10 things you need to KNOW about purchasing tropical fish in person! I will teach you things to look for in a fish when purchasing and everything you need to know to get the fish home safely.
All that and more goes down tonight!
LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my personal Facebook and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

This was a FUN topic tonight on Aqua Alex LIVE! I enjoyed discussing things to know about buying tropical fish at the fish store. One thing I know better than anyone is buying tropical fish it seems I do it a lot! :)
If you missed it live, no worries you can watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! I discussed why I enjoy buying fish in person and how it is a childhood memory of mine.
I give 10 things to know when buying fish in person including checking the fish overall health and more!
At the end of the video, I rant on a certain aquarium hobby Karen named Sherman West! You may laugh at it.
Enjoy the video folks! :)

The Amazon River is home to some unique tropical fish species. Most of the species available in the aquarium hobby come from South America! There are some gorgeous fish from South America but they are RARELY seen in the aquarium hobby and are some fish I want to keep! LIVE tonight on an all NEW episode of Life In The Amazon I will be discussing some of the RARE fish that come into the aquarium hobby from South America! I personally have NEVER kept any of these species and look forward to getting them whenever I cross paths with them!
Species that will be discussed include Orange Xingu Pike Cichlid, Tigrinus Catfish, L600 pleco, Myleus Micans, Sheephead Pacu, and more!
LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my Facebook! (Links in Event Below:)!

This was an AWESOME time! I had a BLAST discussing rare aquarium fish that come from the Amazon River in South America! These fish are limited to certain areas of South America like Brazil, Colombia and Venezula! Why are these popular aquarium fish considered rare?
I discussed species such as the Orange Xingu Pike Cichlid, Panda Uaru Cichlid, Fogo Peacock Bass, Myleus Micans, Tiger Pacu, Tigrinus catfish, L600 pleco and the Zebra Pleco!
I also showed images and videos of these amazing fish!
Watch the video anytime if you missed it live by clicking the link below!
Enjoy as always fish keepers!

It's time for another species profile on Aqua Alex LIVE! It's time to talk about a KEWL CAT! A catfish of course! This catfish is known as the ripsaw catfish! However ,many doradid catfish are known as ripsaws. This catfish I am speaking about tonight is known as the Niger Catfish and also the Mother of Snails Catfish. Why it got the Mother Of Snails Moniker is beyond me. The Niger catfish is one of my favorite catfish because it is like a GIANT pure black rapheal catfish but more active and grows HUGE! I will give out some awesome information on this catfish and discuss some cool facts and I will discuss how to keep and care for them in the home aquarium/pond. I may or may not have photos or video of mine depending on if he comes out of his cave today.
LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on my Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube The Legendary Alex Cardinale! (Links In Event Below:)

Had a BLAST discussing the Niger Catfish! I love the Niger Ripsaw catfish one of the most gentle monster catfish from South America! Find out some incredible facts about this catfish including their sharp thorns along their body that can do serious damage! Find out how to keep them in the home aquarium. See some pictures and videos of this amazing monster catfish! This has to be one of my better species profiles to date!! Hope you enjoy it! To watch simply click the link below!

Most reactions

trending

Back