Apple Snails (pomacea Bridgesii)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

yeah he just turned in, pretty sure he classes this as morning post, all settling in now looking good. Thanks

Received today (Grr postal services!)

Brilliant to deal with, packaged well and survived an extra night in the packaging and still came out in A1 condition.

Would recommend anybody wanting these to buy from here.

Well I removed ALL the baby snails from my main tank today and put them into a bucket with some plants etc etc. This allowed me to do a proper count!

I have...
103 - Purples! :crazy:
16 - Pinks

So that is what is available if anyone wants any.
Discounts are available for large orders. Particuarly large orders of purples.

Well I removed ALL the baby snails from my main tank today and put them into a bucket with some plants etc etc. This allowed me to do a proper count!

I have...
103 - Purples! :crazy:
16 - Pinks

So that is what is available if anyone wants any.
Discounts are available for large orders. Particuarly large orders of purples.

I might take a few off you, but being in Chesterfield I'd rather fetch them than mess about with postage, where in Sheffield are you?

Not bothered what colours they are, so will take all purples off you if it helps.

Just need to re-organise stock in my tanks, once I've done that I can confirm numbers, but probably about 10 wanted.

Arfie

Hehe, you n the family are crazy. Although to be frank, if I had the room (Ie. lots n lots of tanks) then I would be keeping alot more than I am. :D

Oh and Arfie, if you're wanting more than 10 then collection is fine. It'd be from Woodseats, S8. So hopefully not too far from you! :)
Just get in touch with how many you want once you know.

Most reactions

trending

Back