Apple Snails (pomacea Bridgesii)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Still got around 10 of each for definite. I need to do a proper headcount tho as it'll be a little bit over this.

I swear they hide whenever I go to count them, then after I'm all dry and the tank is re-assembled they all 'appear' and I'm like...err that's not 20...

Hello i'm keen on some please :)

How much for 2 of each posted please & will they be ok in a 3ft community tank?

Can i pay paypal? :)

2 of each + postage = £7.50

They should be ok in a 3ft community yes. :)

And yes I accept paypal. I'll send details now.

10 of each? Wow...lol.

Well going by normal prices
£10 for purples
£15 for pinks
£2.50 for postage
Would be £27.50

But call it...£22? Bearing in mind postage may be more due to weight (I might even send as 2 groups as I'm not sure I have an envelope big enough).

About 2cm each now I think. Plus there are some youngsters from another clutch at around 0.5cm :huh:
I think one of the snails laid a clutch just under the rim of my tank and I didn't see it. :rolleyes:

Ever since the first one hatched and what I thought were only 40 babies turned out to be more like 140 I'd been religiously removing all eggs sacs. And since the second one hatched I'm also checking under rims. Sneaky little things...

Everyones snails posted out today. :)

Also did another head count and I think (I know I've said this many times)
There are...
45 x Purples
5 x Pinks

There may be a few extra (but hopefully only 1 or two)
So still go some left if anyone wants any.

mine havn't arrived yet but could be the lazy postman usually turns in around noon

Lol, sometimes they arrive with morning post, sometimes afternoon and sometimes late afternoon.
I've not often had them arrive Thursday. I think that only happened once out of....30+ postages.

All in all I'm impressed with the postage speed. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back