FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Curiosity101

Is now at University! :D
Reaction score
Quantities are correct as of 28th of Aug

Livestock: Deep Purple with dark puple stripes
Quantity for sale: 40
Reason for Sale: Hatched from my adult snails and I haven't got space for them all permenantly
Delivery or Collection: Delivery (we can discuss collection for large quantities)
Sales price: £1 per snail sound ok?
Postage & Packaging: £2.50

Photograph:
snail-banner.jpg

Livestock: Pink (Purple base shell colour but with a white foot)
Quantity for sale: 5
Reason for Sale: Hatched from my adult snails and I haven't got space for them all permenantly
Delivery or Collection: Delivery (we can discuss collection for large quantities)
Sales price: £1.00 per snail
Postage & Packaging: £2.50

Photograph:
snail-banner2.jpg

Snails are all around 1cm - 3cm at the moment.
I will only post on Tuesdays unless this is particularly inconvenient (PM me)

See my other snail thread for references!
[URL="http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=291966"]http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=291966[/URL]

How much for 3 of each posted? Or I'll be in Sheffield one evening next week, can come and pick them up if that's any good? Save you the hassle and me the expense? :p

Thanks

That would be £10 if it's ok with you.

And it's actually more hassle for me...lol. I'm not living at home at the mo and as I start uni in September my tank hasn't moved house with me :(
Anyways, means I have to make a special journey to package up the snails, hence why I'm only doing collection for large numbers.

They are a really great colour!

Lol, thank you very much. I supplement them with cuttlefish bone to give them strong shells, and they have a very varied diet. Certainly more pampered than your average lfs snail. Hehe.

im looking to get a few but i cant pm yet any chance of an email please? =D

i can verify that they are good stock, well looked after and a good price. i bought 3 for my community tank and they are growing well and are great to watch

Glad to hear it. Still make me laugh that they put themselves in the tank. How have they grown by the way? The ones in my tank back at home are at the 1.5cm+ area now.

Most reactions

trending

Back