Apple Ipad Advice

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nearly all touch pads are responsive and designed well to fit the users hands, what annoys me about Apple is the common thought that anything that isn't Apple is a "clone". Apple products all have a narrow compatibility issue up until recently and really haven't set the standard as most people seem to perceive. So many products are out there on offer but too many Apple enthusiasts make out than any other product out on the market is sub standard and inferior compared to the newest Apple marketing gimmick.

I totally agree the Zune is crap though, the whole Zune series was ruined shortly into production. I don't hate Apple, I just can't see why so many people go for a mediocre product with a designer price tag. I for one like the freedom of change on my PC, being able to swap and replace internal components without any hassle, no compatibility issues along the lines either.

I find it laughable that a company as powerful as Apple can make such a silly mistake with the new iPhone 4 with signal loss and then claim all other handsets suffer signal loss in their defence, they had many months to redesign the product and many months to test it but allowing something as simple as that to slip through the net just shows poor business practice. In fact with Apple it doesn't matter what product you buy there is no doubt they will bring out a newer version with functionality the previous version should really of had but they just didn't bother including. How many people now have iphone 1/2/3's wishing they waited to buy a phone with functions they really deserve for that price tag.

In reality what I am trying to say is there is more out there on the market than most people think, with a large portion of people jumping to Apples defence by claiming other products are inferior without any prior knowledge to them. They are not clones they are simply another product in the same market, like Coca Cola and Pepsi.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back