Apistogramma Cacatuoides Breeding Project

38 days in and here is what they look, starting to colour up the camera washes their colours out a bit :sly:

NB: these were took 30 min after a tank clean messy buggers :grr:

DSCF3819.jpg

DSCF3815.jpg

DSCF3814.jpg

just being down the road from you, id defo be interested in getting a few off you when they are ready

yeah, a pair would be great. would they be ok with the Long finned german blue rams i currently have (2)

Here's the 2 i currently have http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/373956-help-to-identify-rams/page__p__3128324#entry3128324

I had them with my 2 with GBR's and there was alot of fighting when she layed here eggs, the male will protect the area and he whooped the GBRS when they came over and that was in a 350L tank. Yours look in pretty bad shape how they doing now? btw what temp do you keep them at?

they are doing fine, i had an angel that hated the rams and i caught it 1 day nipping the tails like mad.. he has been moved on to another tank. Might have to invest in another tank. Good excuse to get one tho, im sure the Mrs wont mind.. :unsure:

the temp is just over 26

Didn't realise you were from Darlington! I've been out today and invested in a 100 litre and a 90 litre tank, £150 for the pair from a friend with heaters, lights and filters.

I'm putting Tiger Barbs in the 90l as per Tizer's inspiration...so i would be very interested in a pair or trio for my 100l when they're old enough. I'm originally from Darlington so collection is not a problem.

No problem i have about 10-12 fry that are about 40 days old, ill let the local boys pick the lookers before posting and selling to the LFS :good:

I'll need to cycle this tank first, how long are you willing to hold onto them for? Not sure i want to whack them in my community tank as it's only 56L.

Also, how much would you want for a trio?

Cheers

There not ready for sale yet any way i would think they need another month at the very least mate. Ill check LFS prices at the time prob a fiver each i would think :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back