Api master test kit

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
By the time mine would fade, I’m on another kit with new cards. But have noticed no fading on my oldest ones.
Once your tanks have become stable and mature, you will find that you test much less often than when you are setting them up...unless, of course, you become afflicted with MTS and never stop setting them up ;)

Once your tanks have become stable and mature, you will find that you test much less often than when you are setting them up...unless, of course, you become afflicted with MTS and never stop setting them up ;)
I am in therapy now for MTS. Just talk therapy, but the husband asked them to medicate me if necessary. 😢

I am in therapy now for MTS. Just talk therapy, but the husband asked them to medicate me if necessary. 😢
Nothing wrong with having MTS....I mean, who needs a sofa or a chair to sit on when you have the floor and a cushion....furniture is meant to be moved to accommodate other things....and lets be honest here, watching the aquariums can be way more interesting and educational than watching yet another repeat on TV ;)

Nothing wrong with having MTS....I mean, who needs a sofa or a chair to sit on when you have the floor and a cushion....furniture is meant to be moved to accommodate other things....and lets be honest here, watching the aquariums can be way more interesting and educational than watching yet another repeat on TV ;)
Can you talk to Mrs. Slap about this for me?

I am good at multitasking. I can watch TV & my fish at the same time. 😛

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back