API Leaf Zone?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks for the info on when it is best to add Flourish :)
In my largest tank, which has a lot of plants that feed directly from the water column, I use 2 slightly smaller doses per week. The tank seems to do better this way. In the smaller tanks I use a single dose as it doesn't appear to make any difference with 2 (and I am inclined to forget the 2nd :angel:)

Api leaf zone has been really good at growing algae for me ;) i havent used it forever as i dry fert, but as mentioned by others iron is a micro and the amount plants need is minimal and too much will cause algae blooms especially if you dont have red plants,not because iron causes algae but because as others have stated iron can keep plants from absorbing other nutrients one of those is ammonia and excess ammonia causes algae blooms.

Api leaf zone has been really good at growing algae for me ;) i havent used it forever as i dry fert, but as mentioned by others iron is a micro and the amount plants need is minimal and too much will cause algae blooms especially if you dont have red plants,not because iron causes algae but because as others have stated iron can keep plants from absorbing other nutrients one of those is ammonia and excess ammonia causes algae blooms.
Curiouser and curiouser...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back