Api Freshwater Test Request...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ben3486

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have one of these now that came with a tank i bought but it dioesnt have the card to compare your water to the amonia....wondered if any one has an old one? or a scanned in one?

Not sure how it would print out but I can attempt to scan my test card for you or I could take a photo and upload it for you....might work? :unsure:
Might be an idea to pm me tomorrow to remind me.......brain like a sieve I`m afraid :blush:

Have you tried contacting API directly?? Heard they are pretty accommodating with replacing broken test tubes etc. I'd give their website a try

the test tubes are weaker than paper!

do you want master test, or ammonia, nitrate ect. 'cause theyre all different

it came in a box with two tubs to test nitrate and nitrite, one for amonia,one for ph, so assumed that it was api freshwater master test kit as it has api logos.

The card that i am missing is to compare your ammonia results. The rest is all there. Will also try emailing api directly, but if any one has a old one or if you can take a pic and can see how that worls elisew.

thanks for the replies.

Do you mean this? (taken from Little_Nemo's post, hope they doesn't mind :hyper:) http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3527/dsc08923.jpg

exact;y that :) still wouldnt mind having one so if any ones used up their kit and fancies sending me it :) i can send a stampped addressed envelope to them :)

I have an extra ammonia card from an API freshwater master kit (I'm on my 2nd kit now) - are you in the US? If so, send me your address in a PM and I'll pop it in the mail to you - no charge! The card is a bit warped, but still works.

If you google for the test cards theres some on line which you can use, I use the nitrite one when mine was missing.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back