O orange shark Fish Herder Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 1,998 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Jan 24, 2009 #1 Hi all, Have lost my colour charts for a master test kit. Anyone know where i can find a replacement? Thanks
Hi all, Have lost my colour charts for a master test kit. Anyone know where i can find a replacement? Thanks
OldMan47 Livebearer fanatic Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 16,890 Reaction score 29 Points 0 Location Forsyth, Illinois, USA Jan 24, 2009 #2 http/www.americanaquariumproducts.com/Downloads.html
shelaghfishface the one and only Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 6,754 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location BARRY,s.wales Jan 25, 2009 #3 what an extremely usefull thread im sure plenty will find that link handy
OldMan47 Livebearer fanatic Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 16,890 Reaction score 29 Points 0 Location Forsyth, Illinois, USA Jan 25, 2009 #4 It is a link that I keep in my list of bookmarks for myself, Shelagh . I don't remember how I found it any more.
It is a link that I keep in my list of bookmarks for myself, Shelagh . I don't remember how I found it any more.