Anyone play airsoft here?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Airsoft....pffttt

Laser tag is better, you don’t get hurt...right?
Pfftttt to your laser tag! Latter tag makes you lazy, in the sense that you don’t care that you just got shot. In airsoft, it gives you a painful welt to motivate you not to get hit next time! Lol.

How is she liking the new rifle? (Or is it a present...? ;))

Pfftttt to your laser tag! Latter tag makes you lazy, in the sense that you don’t care that you just got shot. In airsoft, it gives you a painful welt to motivate you not to get hit next time! Lol.

How is she liking the new rifle? (Or is it a present...? ;))

I ordered it online, so it isn't here yet. I wish we had cool stuff like that locally. We live in an Amish community, so the coolest weapon I can get locally is a black powder muzzle loader. :lol:

It won't really be a Christmas gift. It's for everyone to use, but her and I will be the ones who use it the most.

I got hit in the adams apple playing paintball and it hurt soooooooo bad. Found out later if you get hit there hard enough you can die. Not a big fan of shooting games since.

I got hit in the adams apple playing paintball and it hurt soooooooo bad. Found out later if you get hit there hard enough you can die. Not a big fan of shooting games since.
Ooooo bet that one hurt like crazy. Worst spot I have got shot in is the nuckeles... about 100 times. Restarted enemy player didn't know that after I yelled (yes I yelled loud) "HIT!" that she could stop shooting me. :rolleyes:

Ooooo bet that one hurt like crazy. Worst spot I have got shot in is the nuckeles... about 100 times. Restarted enemy player didn't know that after I yelled (yes I yelled loud) "HIT!" that she could stop shooting me. :rolleyes:

Overshooting/mag dumps should only ever be used on serial cheaters, people who intentionally try to harm people and patch burners.

Too bad you're not close. We're going to need a moving target for Saoirse to practice on. She's gotta learn how to lead a target.

So if I get this right Airsoft is a kinder/gentler version of Paint ball. But I gotta offer a word of advice for those here in the States.....DO NOT walk the streets carrying these, especially if one is a person of color....PS please don't go ranting about your rights to bear arms Rights won't do you much good if one is shot by LEP because you accidentally pointed at them with what's been pictured...just saying.......

Let's not get political/anti police rhetoric or pulling race cards/race baiting. That stuff doesn't belong here.

Last edited:
Most excellent point but sometimes one has to just express...keeping silent is not always an option...just look at history...still lets get back to arguing the merits of Dempsey vs Salvini cichlids...LOL

Most reactions

trending

Back