Anyone play airsoft here?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Awesome man! I need to get a Novritsch patch for my backpack and one for my jacket.

I might do airsoft for my birthday party...

We are in Virginia Beach right now and we stopped by Ballahack. We got to meet Dash. Our daughter freaked out because he is her favorite player. Very nice guy. We ordered our tickets for Rev XI this December at Ballahack. Woohoo!

Attachments

• rsz_20210522_093611.jpg
    rsz_20210522_093611.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
We are in Virginia Beach right now and we stopped by Ballahack. We got to meet Dash. Our daughter freaked out because she is her favorite player. Very nice guy. We ordered our tickets for Rev XI this December at Ballahack. Woohoo!
Awesome man! I wish I could go... sounds really fun.

I have played a couple games with rental guns and such. Once, my squad ran into a squad with higher ground and we took cover. Our squad leader told us to retreat (Which to this day I still think is dumb as we were in good cover behind rocks)
As we slid down a slope, which in my mind was pretty bad ass, the other squad advanced and the entire squad full autoed us before we could take cover and return fire. I was so shocked I forgot to say hit and just layed there. When I got home and took a shower, it was like I got measles on my back. It hurt so much that I've never played again.

I have played a couple games with rental guns and such. Once, my squad ran into a squad with higher ground and we took cover. Our squad leader told us to retreat (Which to this day I still think is dumb as we were in good cover behind rocks)
As we slid down a slope, which in my mind was pretty bad ass, the other squad advanced and the entire squad full autoed us before we could take cover and return fire. I was so shocked I forgot to say hit and just layed there. When I got home and took a shower, it was like I got measles on my back. It hurt so much that I've never played again.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. There are toxic players like that, just like in every other walk of life. They don't speak for the rest of us. Most fields have put an end to unsportsmanlike conduct and added joule and rate of fire limits, MEDs and ban intention head shots. It's also why we won't play certain games or fields. No sport (other than boxing or MMA type stuff) should be painful and it ruins it for other players and turns off new players. In a fair game it should feel no worse than a quick snap from a rubber band.

But if someone wants to play dirty and you've hit screw it... Mag dump them while yelling "You burned my patch!".

I sort of play, only when my brother does/wants too :) I was playing a few days ago and got hit where there was no padding, I still have a mark that looks like a bee sting lol

I sort of play, only when my brother does/wants too :) I was playing a few days ago and got hit where there was no padding, I still have a mark that looks like a bee sting lol
Ahah. It hurts doesn’t it? I played With my brother twice, a few years ago. He got me on shoulder and I never played again

Ahah. It hurts doesn’t it? I played With my brother twice, a few years ago. He got me on shoulder and I never played again
Yeah, we were playing in the wood with friends, and suddenly you just hear "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what the heck!!'' but i play for five more rounds after, though.

Last edited:
too many people in the real world play with real guns instead of paintball guns or airsoft guns.

If you have a crappy $10 Walmart springer, then no, it doesn’t hurt.

If you get shot with my $800 Novritsch SSG10? You will get a bruise.

It depends on the gun. I took 50 rounds in the back from a kid with a lmg camping on a hill.
I hate kids and airsoft. You call “hit” and they keep shooting. :rolleyes:

Paintball hurts way more than airsoft... they leave some pretty nasty welts about the size of a quarter.

I have played with rentals before, although they weren’t the best. I plan on getting a M14 soon so I can hopefully go with my friends.
Hook me up when you decide to buy... I have some suggestions. ;)

Why? Don't they hurt more? And aren't they more expensive?
Eh... you joking bro?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back