Davo86
Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs
Is there anyone on here that offers an "aquatic service" of any kind?
whether that be setting up tanks, maintaining them, giving advice on stuff or even actually going out and purchasing fish/hardware etc that people require?
Are there any companies with sites online that offer things like this?
Basicly I'm just about to finish uni with a degree in Graphic Communication but I'm not sure I really want to move away from the aquatic trade altogether so have been thinking of sticking to freelance design work and then also running some kind of aquatic business where I can offer my services on Tropical, and possibly pond fish keeping.
Any opinions or ideas would be appreciated
Dave
whether that be setting up tanks, maintaining them, giving advice on stuff or even actually going out and purchasing fish/hardware etc that people require?
Are there any companies with sites online that offer things like this?
Basicly I'm just about to finish uni with a degree in Graphic Communication but I'm not sure I really want to move away from the aquatic trade altogether so have been thinking of sticking to freelance design work and then also running some kind of aquatic business where I can offer my services on Tropical, and possibly pond fish keeping.
Any opinions or ideas would be appreciated
Dave
he set's up / maintain's/ people's private and bussiness aquarium's....
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showto...008&hl=jobs






