Anyone Having Trouble With Xbox Live Today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

what codes?

ive been on it most of this afternoon and been fine

ive just got off playing online and it was fine.

Cant remember the codes but when I sign in it take ages to log onto live and then tells me that some parts of live are not currently available. Everything runs slow until I sign out of live again.

I've reset my router etc, I have full signal to the router from xbox and I've tested my net speeds about 10 times

I wouldn't be to concerned about the Speedtest.net results

Look at these for mine

The line at this house is only 8mb so.... the results look completely wrong. Though the line at my flat is suppose to be 20mb and I only get 14mb so speedtest results are way off for a lot of the time however I can get up a 22mb result off speedtest on some days.

The lag can be due to anything, other people on your network downloading (I imagine you know that already) though I think it can purely be down to the Xbox Live servers being bogged down with the whole christmas hoohar, just imagine how many people will have made an account over the last few days and how many more people will be playing games online.

Also for games like CoD MW2 or BLOPS which both have the worst match fixing system in history they will almost always lag because the hosts appear to be connected at random rather than the best potential host.

I would be worried if this happens for a few days though.

Most reactions

trending

Back