Anyone from the UK?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

EllRog

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hello! New to the forum and from the UK, interested to see if there are fellow queen loving, tea drinkers here?

I'm in the UK. Definitely a tea drinker (Sainsbury's gold) - even the smell of coffee makes me feel queasy.

What fish do you have EllRog, or if you are just starting, what fish do you plan?

I'm in the UK. Definitely a tea drinker (Sainsbury's gold) - even the smell of coffee makes me feel queasy.

What fish do you have EllRog, or if you are just starting, what fish do you plan?
and I have a few! Have a community tank of Platties, Guppys, Yoyo's, Scissortails and Swordtails. A Betta tank with a single platinum male and then I have my 2 angelfish and a catfish. Got a small pond with 3 goldfish aswell..bit crowded! Yourself?

Hello EllRog and welcome to TFF.

I'm in the UK, but I drink mostly coffee and water with just a very occasional tea.

I just have 2 tanks, a betta in a 23 litre, and a 180 litre community tank with pearl gouramis, Espei's rasboras, Daisy's rice fish, peacock gudgeons, cherry shrimps and a couple of single shoaling fish left from old shoals.

I just have 2 tanks, a betta in a 23 litre, and a 180 litre community tank with pearl gouramis, Espei's rasboras, Daisy's rice fish, peacock gudgeons, cherry shrimps and a couple of single shoaling fish left from old shoals.
Ahhh lovely! Sounds as if your utility bill must be very similar lol!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back