Anybody here a dog lover?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I gained the fish hobby after losing my cat to our rental office. they came into my apt. to fix the shower (it was clogged) saw we had 2 cats and threatened to evict us if we did not get rid of one. so to avoid a huge argument (which began) I offered to give up mine of 6 years over the kitten we had just got. A friend is sitting my cat for the next few years until I can buy a house. so FISH IT IS!!!!

I love dogs..but unfortuently I don't have one.. :(
My dad says all they do is cause a mess.. :rolleyes:
My mom, siblings, and I all want one but he won't budge... :X so I'll guess I just have to wait..
Golden Retrievers, Labs, Terriors....ahh I love them all :wub:

I think my mom started her whole fishy craze when we couldn't get a dog... 8)

I'm very fond of dogs, course like Britt, my da won't let us have one :grr: .

We used to have one when we were in the Philippines, a white Japanese S.... something. LOL I was only one, but he was a beauty. We had to leave him there with a neighbor since we couldn't take him with us. :( Haven't had a dog ever since.

Dad says our yard isn't big enough and since the weather over here is lousy, unlikely we're going to get one.

I really love labs though, my neighbor has one and I often climb the fence to play with it. :D

i love just about any animal that doesnt see fish as a food source i do like cats but i like fish more :nod:

so far i got mah fish
3 dogs (2 golden retrievers and a miniture colie)
1 bird (cockatiel - close door to my room where fish r when hes out)
1 ball python (never let out of my sight)
used to have a rabbit and an iguana but they died about a year ago :-(
and thats about it

AnimalFriend said:
I love all animals but am scared of cats. I am owned by a thourghbred (Lowie), a dog (Kipper) who is a stray from Puerto Rico and a guinea pig (Hershey). I got a goldfish when on an expetition with my friend who is a science teacher. She has two 10 gallon tanks, one 5.5 gallon, one 20 gallon, and a 55 gallon in her classroom. She also has hermit crabs. We wanted to get a lizard but the hermit crabs keep ending up in the English teachers desk. At least her screams help us locate our missing friends. :D So we figured the lizard would be too tempting for our 8th graders.

I enjoyed the peacefulness of her classroom and now have four tanks. My horse is easier then the fish! My dog barks at me while tending to my fish, he is just jealous! I am struggling with my fish right now and hope I soon enjoy them as much as I enjoy Lowie, Kipper, and Hershey.
Could you tell me the name of the dogs people get from Puerto Rico? The street dogs, I mean. I work at a shelter and someone that came in was talking about having one.

She showed a picture. It looked like a long legged, wire haired bottle brush. ;)

I know there is a generic name for them...

I have a miniature pinscher and a vizsla. My Yorkie died earlier this year. I also have seven turtles and a cat or two...

edited to add the tarantula I always seem to forget to mention....

My critters:
Charlie, Shire/Thorughbred cross
"P-bear," my morgan horse
Pip, my Westie
Stormie, Australian shepherd
Daisy, my lil' gray cat!

Out of the whole herd I would have to say that the kitty is my favorite, but I love them all. :wub: Charlie is still a bit green and is a goofball but is learning to jump. P-bear is my awesome 3-6 jumper, wows the crowd every time. Pip is very sensitive and gets mad or depressed a lot. Stormie is getting old but has gotten nicer in her old age, and Daisy is just the best cat in the whole wide world, she's so, so smart I can't believe her!!!!!!! :book: :teacher: :-

I love dogs!! And cats, too. I have one english bull terrier, and one american pitbull terrier. I also have 3 cats, all mixed, maine coon/manx/ and 2 persian/siamese.

I have a puppy who doesn't even look at the tanks. She could care less about them. I wished she would watch them. She doens't watch the TV either. :/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back