Anybody here a dog lover?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I love dogs i need to get a new dog my last one died at the age of 13 i hate it wen they pass away.

I own 3 dogs a Min Sch(dont know how to spell it LOL), a smooth coat Chow, and a Toy Fox Terrier...I show dogs in Conformation, I show Toy Fox Terriers, My little guy right cant be shown because He had knee surgury a month ago, and is healing very well, and then this past weekend he pulled a muscle in is other legs and is now back to kennel rest :sad: I also have of course my fish and 2 hamsters

one request.when taking dogs for a walk don't let them bite any1. or don't let te dog get out of the house without a chain attached to somethin or someone lookin after it.

toe jack rustles and they bark at each other all day oh and my neighbours got some dogs so they bark at them too i work nights but i still love em.

I love dogs too! Im a bit of an all round animal lover.

I also have a collie like fishme2death. He also is high maintenance, he is a fussy eater and a wuss but i love him to death. :D

Yeah, dogs are great. Grew up with an old english sheepdog, Shandy, until he died at 13. Now i have a black lab, winston. He's 8, and still a bit nuts! B)

Dog lovers are awesome!
I have a bi-coloured beagle named Maxi,coz he's a pretty full on dog. He's a snoring licker sniffer dog and he drives me mad, but he's way too cute to get in trouble. He's spoilt as all hell, but ya just can't resist when u look at him!

I love dogs also . I have two Boston Terriers Male (Bo) and female (Pebbles). Bo tends to have more bull dog in him he is around 36 LBS and no fat "Loves to run". One of the largest around here. The vet said he is a AKC working class Breed because They are only to weigh in at I believe 22LBS max. Pebbles is @ 21LBS.

edit : some evil people who work in the office seem to be getting in and saying things for me ... hmm

its quite chaotic when the goat and the parrot start as well :nod: :nod: ;)

edit : tho i will leave some of it up to the immagination as to what ive had to edit out lol

i adore dogs and untill a few years ago had a golden cocker spaniel and a ruby cavalier spaniel. would love to have again but hubby says no.. still i have gained a new hobby from this ,my fishes..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back