Anybody here a dog lover?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fishie

Reaction score
Aside from my fish keeping hobbie, I'm the happy *girl* owned by my Rottweiler,Abby. She proves to be happy distraction from life's misfortunes.
She doesn't like my fish though! HAH! :lol: She stares at the tank,just waiting for one of 'em to jump out...
Anyone else have other "babies" like mine?

Love the animals :D

I have a Collie that needs as much attention as the fish. She is sensitive to foods and has allergies to alot of things. She had a spider bite last year that put a hive the size of Cleveland on her rump and had to get it shaved and treated :-( at the vets. She is high maintence and very sensitive, but wouldnt trade her for the world. :thumbs:

I love dogs! I dont have a puppy...and Im not sure what kind of dog he is...but I will post a pic of him on the non-fish photographs. Go doggies!

I love dogs but can not have one in my little apartment. we are allowed 1 mammal and already have a cat. in a few years when Jane and I buy a house we will get an akita or st. bernard though.

Love dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have three.......an American pitbull.....a chow chow and a mix breed. Had 4, but lost one recently to old age.

CM

he is just a horse! i swear that when he runs he sounds like a herd of horses running up to you. great watch dog though.

hey cm, looking for a replacement? :rolleyes:

semper fi

Have a black labrador and a black and white springer, dogs rule!! :hooray:

Cool! A post I can speak inteligently in. :p

I have a 11 year old ShortHair Shepard/ Golden Lab mix. She is the best dog I have ever been around. Smart as can be too!

My inlaws have a dog I bought them. He is a pure Golden Retriever, not the smartest dog.... :rolleyes: but he is a great guy just the same. Very friendly, and pretty well behaved for being young...

:wub: Me me!! I have two black labs, Sadie and Erasmus (Erasmus is actually a girl with a boy's name), sisters, about 6 months old! :D I also have 2 cats, Peretti and Peggotty (I wasn't feeling very creative when I created my user name :) )

I love all animals but am scared of cats. I am owned by a thourghbred (Lowie), a dog (Kipper) who is a stray from Puerto Rico and a guinea pig (Hershey). I got a goldfish when on an expetition with my friend who is a science teacher. She has two 10 gallon tanks, one 5.5 gallon, one 20 gallon, and a 55 gallon in her classroom. She also has hermit crabs. We wanted to get a lizard but the hermit crabs keep ending up in the English teachers desk. At least her screams help us locate our missing friends. :D So we figured the lizard would be too tempting for our 8th graders.

I enjoyed the peacefulness of her classroom and now have four tanks. My horse is easier then the fish! My dog barks at me while tending to my fish, he is just jealous! I am struggling with my fish right now and hope I soon enjoy them as much as I enjoy Lowie, Kipper, and Hershey.

Include me in this. Living out in acres upon acres of meadow fields, I have two dogs. One's a Border Collie (a white and black) and the other a Heinz 57. They run about with horses and sheep and cows and ocassionaly with me. They love children and they are too friendly sometimes.
They are wonderful. BTW we also have 2 Siamese seal points. (cats)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back