Anybody Ever Used Royal Mail

WILDER

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
21,639
Reaction score
12
Points
38
Location
GB
Anybody ever sold a tank and sent it by royal mail.
I have two 12 gallon juwel tanks that I still have the juwel boxes for and wondered if you wraped them in bubble wrap if its ok to send them by post.
 
all the time and once sent an antique painting - I used a scrap bit of wood to cover the glass no fragile stickers as a mate who works for another courier service says there are some workers that treat stuff even worse when they see its delicate :( Bear in mind this voids any insurance cover you have and with a tank this is very different!
Never had a problem with RM I think they get a lot of flack for very little and in my opinion they are as good as any other courier!
 
Thanks for the reply.
How much would you say it would cost to send a 12 gal tank out by post.
I was thinking ten pounds for delivery.
 
I dont know if they will take an all glass aquarium as if it breaks they would be liable but could also be classed as dangerous. Would be interested in finding out though. Contact your nearest sorting office or contact them online.
 
dont know if they will take an all glass aquarium as if it breaks they would be liable but could also be classed as dangerous. Would be interested in finding out though. Contact your nearest sorting office or contact them online.

Ok thanks.
The box will be wrapped so more protection.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top