Any One Getting A Psvita ?

wasnt augmented reality on the 3DS about a year ago ? sony need to keep up......

Probably but ds suck imo had 1 found it ok to play on for around 5 minutes then got bored but thats just my opinion

There is soo much that the ps4 could have over the ps3, i mean the ps3 is getting old, the ram is terrible init. Its ok sometimes but it can be quite cluky n slow, plus cross game chat can be added plus the graphics can still be pushed with better graphics cards,processors etc... The ps3 is good dont get me wrong love playing GT5 but it can be improved a lot.

Sony wont be releasing their next gen console for another 2-3 years at least.

I think I might get a Vita, FIFA Football is definitely on the list of games I'd like, but at the moment the choice is somewhat limited, I'd like a good racing game (most of what are offered at the moment are poor) and also a PS Vita Edition of Grand Theft Auto (Which is rumoured to be in development).

Amazon are doing it for £232 with an 8Gb memory card and FIFA which isn't bad, I don't need the 3G version, I think it's a rip off personally.

I'll stick to the Sony big boys console, the 3.

James.

I'll stick to both :rofl:

Just sold Rayman origins and will be buying unit 13 ( amazing game especially if played with music off chuck (the tv show) )

What's everyones PSN ID? Only if you have a Vita by the way, I don't have a PS3 nor do intend to get one, I'm going to pick up a Vita tomorrow with FIFA. Unit 13 is on my list of games I'd like, it looks amazing.

Pretty sure I'm getting a PSV once MLB the Show is released.

My vita I'd is

Zombiedrifter (all the others I could think of we're gone :rofl: )

This is what we are waiting for:

http://www.ps4playstation4.com/ps4-release-date-countdown-begins

Poss release end 2012. Microsoft are also working on the Xbox720.

I was at EA's Hq in Guildford just after Xmas doing some work and there were rumors about games development for both terminals.

Most reactions

Back