Any One Getting A Psvita ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
Anyone else getting a psvita mine should be arriving tomorrow from amazon I ordered it because of there great bundle offer (get a 8gb memory card and game for £15 extra)

Just wondered if anyone else was getting one really

Atb bae

lucky you! Looks like a very tasty piece of kit indeed.

Two kids and a wife suggest I will never own one....

I'd like one, though I might wait for E3 to see if any other new consoles are to be announced.

Yeah I'm looking forward to remote play really mgo and cod hopefully work on it but dunno really

Got mine earlier was worried that hdnl was gonna live up to its reviews on the Internet but they delivered it so that's alright

And it is very cool

It was fully charged so got to use it straight away remote play doesn't play ps3 games at the minute

But does let me watch all my media on ps3

Bae

Decided I'd like one of these after using one today, I still think I'll wait for E3 though, knowing Sony they'll bring out a slim version or something within the next few months.

We got one for the kids and it arrived today too.
Should be fun, 4 kids- 1 Psvista. May have to get another one at least.

Even funnier if it's 4 kids and you using it all the time :rofl:

Just had a go with the Augmented reality on it very cool feature I didn't even know about

Bae

LOL.

I stopped playing games consoles years ago when the kids took over. To much competition to get a go on them and then there's the awkwardness when they beat you and you have to ground them for a week.

lol
well we now know tff works onthe vita too

They look pretty cool, think i'm going to pass on this one though!

James.

I think I'll be getting one soon. I really don't play much other than sports games and COD, so when MLB the Show comes out Mar 6 I'll likely get one then. I really don't know a ton about it, but I figured I'd give it a chance anyhow.

Need a PS4 IMO that's what they should be working on, not a handheld, not quite sure why they bother with them, the vita has flopped in japan as far as sales go, so doubt it will sell well in the rest of the world either.

Nah ps3 is about at the top of the current game IMO there's not really anything I'd add to it

The augmented reality is a cool feature that I hope they add more content for tho :drool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back