Any Hunters/shooters Here?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I've just started getting into target shooting. I don't hunt, but have nothing against those who do.

Since I've just started I only have one gun, a Beretta 92FS (9mm).

I work with some huge gun nuts (they're all police officers/fire fighters). We have a couple who have 4 or more gun safes packed full, and still occasionally bring in their latest "toy". :rolleyes:

Here's an example of a fairly normal day at work (I use normal lightly).
116.jpg

I've just started getting into target shooting. I don't hunt, but have nothing against those who do.

Since I've just started I only have one gun, a Beretta 92FS (9mm).

I work with some huge gun nuts (they're all police officers/fire fighters). We have a couple who have 4 or more gun safes packed full, and still occasionally bring in their latest "toy". :rolleyes:

Here's an example of a fairly normal day at work (I use normal lightly).
116.jpg

Wow!!!.... Your fires must be fierce around there.......?

Hmmm, I somehow missed this thread. I don't hunt but I do shoot. I don't own any firearms personally but other members of our family do. Our local-ish range also rents so I get to shoot that way.

Oh and nice sako btw. Is that a sound moderator I see? Not too easy to get where I live. And I also spy an infinity? I've never seen one as a bb gun and I thought you said only one shot real bullets.

yep it is a bb infinity.

handguns are illegal here, have been since 1997.

and yes thats a sound mod on the quad

funny seeing this post as i went shooting last night. my friends dad is a farmer and he has a shotgun over his arm!!! we drive around in the car (around fields). we also have a .22 live rifle and shoot foxes, rabbits, rats, pidgeos, magpies.

funny seeing this post as i went shooting last night. my friends dad is a farmer and he has a shotgun over his arm!!! we drive around in the car (around fields). we also have a .22 live rifle and shoot foxes, rabbits, rats, pidgeos, magpies.

what .22?

yeah, its like an air rifle but bigger and more powerful and fires live ammunition

of course.!! 12 rabbits and 2 magpies. but i shot the magpies with an air rifle as it was on the farm and the bullets would go to far from the .22 live. however i killed the 2 magpies with 1 shot! first time ever, it was pure luck, shot the first through the neck and it hit the second in the wing so it could not fly so i got 2!

Hmmm, I somehow missed this thread. I don't hunt but I do shoot. I don't own any firearms personally but other members of our family do. Our local-ish range also rents so I get to shoot that way.

Oh and nice sako btw. Is that a sound moderator I see? Not too easy to get where I live. And I also spy an infinity? I've never seen one as a bb gun and I thought you said only one shot real bullets.

yep it is a bb infinity.

Bb as in .177? Mind telling me where you got it?

yep it is a bb infinity.

Bb as in .177? Mind telling me where you got it?

yes Officer :D

Its a 6mm gas blow-back pistol made by Western Arms

I bought it from here http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Home

well... if we start at the top....elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, crocodile, water buck, warthog, impala, baboon, guinea fowl.......... the list is long & all were for a reason, not fun (ie sport), with various weapons from the ubiquitous SLR to custom hunting rifles. And yes I did used to live in africa.

Oh, airsoft! That rings a bell, I think you told me about that before. I was the guy with the TM Hi Capa and and who asked you all those questions on uk gun rules.

Most reactions

trending

Back