Any Good?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I would just keep an eye out on ebay for a jbl kit, I got one complete for £75 and have since got two 2kg jbl bottles for £10 each. Be patient something always comes round.

Good point mate. No reply from the AC advert. :(

Stu, you can be whatever you want to be. And that makes two of us that can't afford it then. Lol.

I would just keep an eye out on ebay for a jbl kit, I got one complete for £75 and have since got two 2kg jbl bottles for £10 each. Be patient something always comes round.

Stu, you can be whatever you want to be. And that makes two of us that can't afford it then. Lol.

i just sold my jbl m602 kit on e-bay,why didn't you let me know you wanted one,i had it in the classifieds section!!!

i just sold my jbl m602 kit on e-bay,why didn't you let me know you wanted one,i had it in the classifieds section!!!

I know you did mate, i am kind of kicking myself now... :rolleyes: TBH, only just decided to take the plunge. Everyone has been trying to talk me into it for ages, but i have resisted, but i think if i want to step it up a little i need to go for the big guns... :/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back