Another Drawing For A Halloween Tee-shirt

:blink: It's what the hand is doing that worries me...what exactly is it touching? Or don't I want to know? :blink: :X

:lol: Great as always SirM!
 
Excellent Artistry as usual SM,

Wish I had the time to Sketch Again - Parents Threw My Project Folders Away years Ago(i think i have some work Left Hidden in the Attic).
Got Straight A's all thru School.
 
WoW how did I miss these ?

They are all fantastic but super freeeeeeeaky ! :sick: :o

And some really fabulous stuff (sorry art) on your website you have there.
 
i think the hand thing is ment to be the treat. i hate clowns aswell

It may be the trick...you dunno what he has in there :lol: you might just want him to treat you to a bloody death before he pulled that hand out lmao.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top