Show us your jack o lanterns!

WhistlingBadger31 14

Professional Cat Herder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
2x Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Supporting Member ⭐
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
7,781
Reaction score
16,051
Points
113
Location
Where the deer and the antelope play
Come on, I know we have some creative and artistic minds here. What are you doing for Halloween?

One pumpkin to rule them all…
IMG_2194.jpeg

IMG_2197.webp
 
Last edited:
What? No killer fish pumpkins?

I haven't carved a pumpkin in many years. But I did feel flattered when neighbor kids told me mine was cool. Sort of a scowly/scary face on a chain/trash bag draped plant stand.

We live on a cul de sac now, many less kids. More candy for me!
 
This is the terrifying, anatomically perfect Scourgette of the Seas, or the Arctic Zucchini. It's not a whale, okay!
 

Attachments

  • scourgette of the seas.webp
    scourgette of the seas.webp
    101.5 KB · Views: 98
Our morning's gale ended as the spent hurricane has shuffled off to the end of its road of destruction. But since it came from the south, it's still warm out there and the kids won't have to deal with winter coats and Hallowe'en costumes. It's 14c, 57f and I was out walking the dog with no jacket. That's a luxury, as I got to wear my 'nondescript guy in summer' costume.

Hallowe'en isn't fun it used to be for kids, as like most festivities, it's losing steam. But it's still a great festival for kids, and on a weekend like this, should have some good times for grown ups too.
 
I've always wanted to try one of those floating lanterns. But I'm afraid I'd just start a grass fire.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top