I have decided......
I am not going to plan on what I am going to stock my new tank with down to the exact deatail.
I have found personally, when ever I go into a lps or lfs I always leave thinking about another fish. There's just to many different fish in the world.
So I say hell with it.
I know I want a couple angels, a few more gouramis, and a tetra school or maybe even 2 rams.
I'm not going tro spend anymore time caculating and reading, and asking questions.
I am gunna go to petco get 2 angels, two or 3 more gouramis, and either a schooling tetra or a ram pair.
But I am not going to decided until The day comes when I can bring home some fish!
This may sound weird, or un organized, but I've been stressing so much about what I can add with my gouramis and angels, its almost lost its fun.
Just thought I'd share.
So currently, I can't tell you what I am stocking it with.
I am not going to plan on what I am going to stock my new tank with down to the exact deatail.
I have found personally, when ever I go into a lps or lfs I always leave thinking about another fish. There's just to many different fish in the world.
So I say hell with it.
I know I want a couple angels, a few more gouramis, and a tetra school or maybe even 2 rams.
I'm not going tro spend anymore time caculating and reading, and asking questions.
I am gunna go to petco get 2 angels, two or 3 more gouramis, and either a schooling tetra or a ram pair.
But I am not going to decided until The day comes when I can bring home some fish!
This may sound weird, or un organized, but I've been stressing so much about what I can add with my gouramis and angels, its almost lost its fun.
Just thought I'd share.

So currently, I can't tell you what I am stocking it with.
I feel like I am always asking for opinions on stocking on here that lately nobody even replys to my questions
)
obviously i make sure they are compatable an now i like comin on here for advice and stuff but i dont let the sience of fishkeepin an this forum rule my tank wich does not mean i dont pay any attention to them i understand an stik to the science of fishkeepin and i take into account an greatly appreciate advice from this forum
/members.optushome.com.au/chelmon/Glossolepis.htm






