Angelfish

o7jdd0.jpg

you can just about see my black one, it looks exactly like the one in the link above
2ufrguw.jpg
 
I was actually given it lol he/she did have really long fins at one point, so I took it in! I believe it to be a 'koi' angel fish I did have a gold one that was a pair with the black and they were also given to me! so Ive never actually bought an angel fish....
 
ok, i think ill be getting 2 black angels (hopefully they end up being male and female) and 2 of those ones that you have, if i can find some, and hopefully a pair as well
 
i hope i can have fun with them and i dont have problems, my friend has a pair of silver angels and they are awsome to watch.
 
I have 1 silver angel in my community with some of my rainbows (actually all my males).


Are Angels OK being kept as a single? I've 1 Blue Neon Angel, still growing so lil sign of blue yet.
 
angels are very fun fish to have...i would say they even have more personality and character than my beloved rainbows :blush:

i've had many varieties but now i've gotten to a point where i'm somewhat elitist...and only have "rare" angelfish...

Platinum
plat3.jpg


Pinoy
pinoy_std2.jpg


Pinoy Veil
pinoy_veil3.jpg


Blue Ghost
blueghost2.jpg


Blue Smokey Pearlscale
bluesmokey2.jpg


Peruvian Scalare
peruvian3.jpg


P. altum
altum3.jpg


some of these pictures are 2-3 months old, so the fish have grown a little since then.

i will be selling the standard pinoy and the blue ghost at my next club auction, and keeping the other 6 as they grow up and pair up (hopefully!)...


dont worry so much about the varieties other people have though, just find the one you like and go with it...and enjoy your fish!
 
my angelis black and silver and one of my favorites, has now started coming right up to feed off my finger rather than wait for it to sink which is awesome! i love the way it moves as most of his fin is pretty much see through so he just glides through the tank, u have to look close to see the fins moving!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top